Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Gawrsh

God

I claim divinity.

Really or virtually?  Both!  

Reality itself, in all forms and manifestations

Because you are the only reality you will ever have

  (in a manner of speaking) (minds interpenetrate)

An animated character in the devil’s video game (sometimes?)

A theologian, a philosopher, a deity, a dream

God is alive, awake, aware; but also sometimes drunk, asleep

Self-defined, your true self, your better/best self

Higher Power you must submit to

   High on something, ha

The source of all goodness, the creator

love, a man of war, one

A concept, a role, an identity, a status

God’s guide to gadflys, the GED, giddyup, and good

    (and gaydar and greed and goading)

Omnipotent?  Omniscient?  Omnipresent?

   These things don’t exist, and can’t (even theoretically)

If there is a God, he or she is always learning

Perfection is a work in process, like science

God is dead?   yup, that too.


You can be the God of your own private universe,

Or think of yourself as the boss of everybody else, too, if you wish

Or part of a Trinity or something (dirty dozen?)

You can be an avatar of one of the thousands of pre-established Gods

Or you can be an entirely new deity, of by and for any group

   Against any other group, if you like

This is theological freedom :-)

You can dominate, or you can submit, or both/neither!

You can even be undefined:

I am what I am, what I shall prove to be

It’s all good, it’s all bad, it’s all okay

I’m okay, you’re okay

You can be true, you can be a lie

Like I’m your dad


A god of (a religion, a country, a family, a congregation, a cult)

   Any aspect of nature 

       (e.g. sun, rain, farming, truth, lies, war, peace, love, hate)

       (fertility, creation, productivity, wealth, love)

A god of any word in any dictionary!! Or ALL the words

A god of solitude, wisdom, and tranquility

A god of dogs.  A god of science.  A god of computers, programming, technology.  A god of psychology.  A god of law.  A god of money.  A god of evil.  

     

 I'm not the source of all goodness;  I didn't create/invent ice cream.  I didn't create the universe.   Nor the cow.   I just created this blog.   With a little help from my friends, :-). Maybe sometimes I channel a higher power, or am possessed, or in some way corporate.  I hope my philosophy is empowering.  You don't have to submit to anyone or anything.  

   I'm not really God, at least how most people conceive of Him/Her.  But I am to myself, on my own terms, in various ways, that I've laid out, in this (blog), that I think are the only real way for a God to exist, anyway.


A god of Oblivion Nihilism Emptiness, ....eternal nullibiety death.


brutus the buddhist

dedicated, a piece of cake for cate

wit, cannibalism, with/in/through him - pooped out   


messy jesse

      jesseism, jesstology

Chuy (me), Louie (armstrong) Huey (newton) Dewey (decimal system)

phooey!  ptoooey!  spitting spite, and a spat with pat

s.e. , esse, chessy, dressy, lessee, messy

Hesse, Nessie, plessy v. ferguson

guess, cess, bless, confess, press, stress

Jesse's testes


01

OH my god, letter and number, 

    orgasm/oblivion/offense and zero/nothingness


oblivion- extinction, forgotten, no consciousness (puts the zero in O)


nihilism- rejection of all religious and moral principles, because life is meaningless (nihility is nonexistence, nothingness, also zero), O for objectively.  Subjective meaning.  on ramp and off ramp.   opiate of the masses.  rejection and ejection and dejection.


emptiness (M.T.  mom's initials, or PT, too), (of space, meaning, or purpose),  vampirically drained (the glass is 0 percent full), buddhist sunyata (of independent existence)

         

"nothing in the world has a real existence" (this is just fucking weird, if you ask me) - unless you're a Beatle on acid or something (nothing to get hung about).  Nothing is permanent, I'll give you that (unless heaven is real).   Can I believe in impermanence but still hope for heaven? I want to be surprised.   objection to the objectivity of objects.   an abject subject.  A baby is hardly a meaningless object.

No comments: