Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, December 20, 2020

stuff n things

 Canned chili from chile, served chilly

most holy, hallowed, blessed, beatific, deific, divine, sacred, sanctified blog of Most Exalted and Excellent, pure and perfect, prose of good and great Godliness.  :-). 

Lord almighty, from the house of lords

Ancestors of Anne, afflicted by the wicked, from all ages and all Ages

Daddy, and Adi.  Adi Da, Adi-Buddha, and the discipline alleviating dukkha and distress, yes?

Almighty Father is derived from infancy, looking up to actual dad, no?

Analytic Philosphy and anal Phil.   Heraclitus and her clit.

Hermeneutics and Herman and Newt.

The theory and methodology of interpretation, at MIT

Philologists, and the gist

Teshara, Avalokiteshvara, and Ishvara

David Andrew Eldridge and determinism and eternalism

Ontology and aunts, ants, and Ontario

Existence, being, becoming, and reality

eggs, bees, cum and ality, all over again

earth, wind, fire, and water

Cdfgh- fate, guilt, death, condemnation, H (heaven or hell, or infinity)

M and M, mind and matter

Does infinity preclude monism?

Tv and trance, visions, rapture

The rapture of raptors

Apophatic and cataphatic, apoplexy and cats

The place and time of pat

Feminist henotheism

3 goddesses: Juno, Minerva, Venus

G-d, guardian deities

The ultimate in unity, love, and truth

   unitas, veritas, caritas

Ground of being, as earth

Diva vs. deva vs. devo

To realize self-knowledge is to know the supreme

Profound insight, perception, understanding

a, b, both, or. neither

   e.g. male, female, hermaphrodite, genderless

Pantheistic pantheon

levels, tiers, and stages

Atheist theologians

Divine: related to, devoted to, or proceeding from, a deity

rules, routines, and rituals

bud, good, food (the 3 Buddhist pronunciations)

Chemotons and philosophical zombies

Stupid stupas and moronic Moroni

anicca, dukkha, anatta, sunyata, and samsara

dictionary, atlas, encyclopedia

   english, spanish, thesaurus, scrabble, slang dictionaries

   wikipedia, brittanica, worldbook


The aliens that existed before the big bang, who programmed our current reality.  The physical parameters of our universe, inhabited by universes (psyches).  This iteration.   Supreme Being, deistic.   First mover.  Obliterated, nothing remains.  Oblivion.   Forgotten.


Plural singularity (e.g. I and I, I am who am, my better half, corporate, me myself and I, there’s someone in my head but it’s not me), standing on the backs of giants.  

No comments: