Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Making Love

God’s love

If you’re not god, you’re evil

Because only god is good

If you believe the good book

Let god into your heart

Think godly thoughts, never cease praying

Make your body a temple

Love, be loved

Be love

Love thyself, love thy neighbor

Go out to love and serve the lord

Love yourself, one another, your partner, 

all and everyone, god, love itself, the universe, life, everything.

Be in love, coming from love, going toward love, guided by love

Reality is all the god there ever is

Love-bliss!


Angels, warring.

Lucifer, rebutting, says something like:


Making Hate

The devil says it’s All Right

Annoy, Irritate, Bother, Torment, Aggravate: Even Torture

pain, agony, suffering, misery, anguish, despair

anger, hatred, rage, wrath fury

The vices are virtuous

If it feels good, do it! never cease preying!

spite, malice, revenge - justice

brutality, savagery, cruelty

In kind, in equal measure, retribution

Catharsis!

No comments: