Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, December 21, 2020

Possibly -rona'd

I might have ‘Rona.   

I had diarrhea for 4 days, and chills when I was at the dentist (5 days ago), and have been really sleepy.   I’ve had muscle aches and chest pains forever, though, long preceding covid-19 (but 5 symptoms is NOT GOOD).   It’s Monday.  I’ll be tested in 3 days, and have the results Friday (which happens to be Christmas).  Ho Ho Ho.

I had a veg super burrito from one of the nearby taco trucks (el manantial), and surfed wikipedia, and will check my blog at 4p for the daily page views stats.  Sent my mom an email.  I have 66 unread emails, awaiting.  I’m listening to opera on whrb (harvard radio).  Mom thinks I ate something “off”, which is possible.  I got chills with the door open, diarrhea after drinking a pot of coffee, and sleep long after working hard all day.   So maybe, just maybe, I’m negative.  We’ll see.  If I’m positive, I’ll tell my 3 dog owners, my roommates, uber, and of course family.  And Sara.  I feel fine, at the moment.  Diarrhea is over.  That shit was nasty.


I have plenty to do.   So much, really.  Maybe too much.  Trivia, wikipedia, martial arts (books, video), spanish, ny times, economist, email….  Exercise (pushups, stretches, arnold presses..). And dictionary and atlas, learning life, tony robbins, kp handbook, conservative handbook, assorted other books (best American nonrequired reading, essays), etc.


Mom wants me to look at government assisted housing, like section 8 or whatever.   I guess I’m getting another usg check ($600, this time).  I have around 5k.  Balance is slowly growing.   All I buy is food, mostly.  I just spent 250 on bicycle maintenance.   Haven’t walked with Wag! In awhile.   It can wait.  And, of course, I still haven’t talked to SSA or MHA about what info I need to prepare for a move to Portland.  I’m happy here.  Wikipedia is an endless rabbit hole.  As is news.  And music.  And martial arts.  Busy busy.


Shakespeare orgy on whrb.  The Amazon Echo has been shit, lately.  I have to repeat everything, and the jokes aren’t funny, and it won’t do what I want, like answer my questions.  I want to listen to Spanish.  I have 5 spanish talk radio stations on an index card taped to my dresser.  So that should work.  


I have piles of stuff to process.  Mostly to do lists.  But a box of madness from 20 years ago is lurking there, too, for me to maybe integrate into my blog.   I have a book with 10,000 songs for me to request.  J! Archive will take months.  And the discipline to bodybuild and eat well is always awaiting attainment.  No worries.  Glad I’m alive.  Happy alone.  Thriving in my iittle cocoon.  All good.  Plenty to eat, enough cash, shelter overhead, and my blog hobby keeping me engaged.  Life is good.  Fuck ‘rona!  Paid to exercise, with appreciative dogs!  Good deal.  


Merry Christmas!  I ate 3 of the 6 chocolate bars I bought for presents, lol.  How many blog views, today?  Only 47.  Oh well.  


Update:  Tested 12/24.   Results back 12/26: Covid-negative! ho ho ho!

No comments: