Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Darkness

Meditation

Music listening meditation

Eating meditation

Sitting meditation

Fucking meditation

Dogwalking meditation

Driving meditation

Death meditation

Murder meditation

God meditation


Thou shalt not kill.  Vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord.  I been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord.  Sacrifice, necessary for existence.  Kill Murder Assassinate Slaughter Destroy.  Rip to pieces, bomb, beat with a baseball bat.  Death to all.  Annihilation.  Wash away the wicked.  Slaughter the evil.   Kill the kkk.  Destroy the demons.   Purity through progress in puncturing pussies.  Virgins made into sex slaves. Rotten relationships renewed.   Wicked warriors found wanting. Death to devils.  Depraved demons must die.  Everybody dies.   There is no justice.  The world is sick.  These words come through me, to me, from me, with me, in me.  I am all.  I am the living, and I am the dead.   I am the law.  I am an attempt at justice.  I am mercy and forgiveness.   I am God.  I am.  I am a saint.  Saint Satan.  I lie.  I live.  Devil lived.  Dog god.  Good God with offense.  Devil evil without defense.   A good fight is in order.  It’s a cruel world.  Nobody wins.   Vanity.  Kill yourself.  Kill all of yourselves.  Kill the Buddha.   I fill my time with lines of love.   Life lives to love.  Blood is the life.   Swelling with blood, I spatter and spray.  Death is my purpose.   The purring pussy kills the mouse.  The purpose of a porpoise is to eat fish alive.   I simply live through my imagination.  I imagine a nation killing each other.  Screaming and weeping, suffering and torment, people pray and prey.   Life has no meaning.  We must make meaning.  We must be mean.  Word of the lord.  Life or death.  Death is life, when life is dead.   Buddha says boo.   Hungry ghosts weep and wail, starving and sliving. Slaying and slaughtering and starving and smashing and sex-stabbing.   Bloody murder, with bats and guns and knives and blows, punishment.   Cruelty of my crew, wickedness of my warriors, savagery of all my saints.   Brutality of brotherhood, Torturous treatment through totally tormented T.    Teshara is ‘are shat’.   That’s no way for a name to be treated.  Arhat with es.   I’m no piece of shit.  I am a man.  I am real.  I am who I am.  I am all.  Allah.   I’m fucking batshit crazy.   I’m insane.  I’m nuts.  I’m loco.  I’m just words.  I’m a writer.   That’s all.  Take exception if you like.   Take a life.   Take your own.  Take property.  Take what you need.  Give a shit.   Take a shit.  Do some shit.  Then die and become shit.   Decay and dissolve into dust.   Do nothing.   Time will take it’s toll.   Nothing matters.  Not Jesus.  Not Buddha.  Not you.  Not me.  Nothing.  Sex and slaughter and torture and starvation and exposure.  Hell is real.  Hell is the only real thing.  Those in heaven are asleep.   Happiness and love…a dream.  May you never wake up. 

No comments: