Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, June 29, 2019

life's a beach

lately

I've eaten chipotle peppers, in their sauce, from a can - spicy!

I watched (some of) the first democratic debate.  Go Tulsi!
     she's beautiful, she's from Hawaii, she's mellow, she surfs!
     she knows martial arts (has been an instructor, in fact),
     I think she's right about America
          causing more problems than it solves,
          by getting in regime-change wars.
    And she's Hindu!  How cool is that!?

I finished reading
    21 Lessons for the 21st century, by Yuval Noah Harari
    Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology (and 2 other Gaiman books)

I'm meeting up with Augie and Sara, who are in the Bay Area.
She'll see, maybe ride, my new bike.  I'm hoping we eat  Burmese.
Sushinista, my new favorite restaurant (sushi burritos), is closed until 7/18 :-(

Michael is reading in the back yard, sometimes.  I'm sitting for 2 more weeks, while the owners are in the Bahamas.  Junie has been well-behaved.  She's been CrazyDogEntity, Psychodog, in the past.
A squirrel almost got chased down after a branch it was on fell to the ground.  Close call!

Predator ambush!   nature red in tooth and claw.
P, ack.  red, blood.  tore (torn to shreds), or ator - ate or gator..
am Bush (2 presidents, with subliminally violent names,
  (although Gore was explicit, in my view)
   also, burning bush, and Be Us H.

flux capacitor
all is in flux.  aeon flux.
the more things change, the more they stay the same.
there is nothing new under the sun.
    there is nothing nude under the son.
    there is nothing gnu under the bison.
    lots of new at the Newman center
    what about OVER the sun?
the only constant is change
spare some change?  (I give them nothing)
life's a bitch, and then you die
life's a bleach, and then you dye
life's a breach, and then you dive
life's a beach, and then you dry
   that's why I get high, cuz you never know, when you're gonna go!
         -Nas
   where you lay, til the GR takes you away. -MH
       (grim reaper) (2 in a room, take me away)

life is a bitch
Junie, to be specific
be-otch!
and then you
  defy, die, deify

No comments: