Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, June 21, 2019

Recentcy

Yes, I just made that word up

I just read 2 books (from library):
OEL: (not the OED), that is, The Ocean at the End of the Lane
and
TW: Trigger Warning
   Both by Neil Gaiman (and excellent!)

I just saw 2 movies:
Godzilla, and Echo in the Canyon
(made me think of earned income tax credit)
Gojira! 

I'm going to Portland again in August (visit #3), to visit SPA
(Sara, Pierre, Augustus)
    Augisms!: omio (oatmeal), 
                    jumpoline (trampoline),
                    imbite (invite, to see Godzilla) 
and, My parents are in Boston.

I've also read, before the NG books: Zen in the age of anxiety -Tim Burkett; What we talk about when we talk about God -Rob Bell; The Essence of Zen (an anthology of quotations); Enlightenment Now -Steven Pinker; One Came Home -Amy Timberlake.

The recent ideation mix:

Bodily functions
Urinate, micturate, defecate, regurgitate, expectorate, eructate, sternutation, perspiration, respiration, lactation, flatulate….execrate, abominate 

gospel, god’s spell
pm, powerful magic
D evil, devil
    D as smile (:-D)
S laughter, slaughter

Life is not fair, justice is just ice
Life is not a faire, either
ICE: immigration and customs enforcement
   but also, intelligent curious educated
          and  iniquity crime evil (sin)
          (is the opposite of sin sout? or maybe gin?)

enumerate, remunerate
Communicate, loony date, spoony mate
Me, my elf, and eye
dotage and decline
Impedance and independence, dancing imps
Ineluctable eructation
Eschew obfuscation
tits, tights, and tats

Oh my
economy, hominy
Astronomy, gastronomy

Am
Erica in America
Pm
Perfect memory

Retired, wretched, and retarded
Reticent, reticulate (python), retina

AI
American indian
Angry insane (mad)
Artificial insemination
Amnesty international

Drowsy and dowsing
Precedence and presidents

Dressed up to the 9’s:
Asinine, feminine, Jeannine

Succumb and suck cum
Community and cum unity
Pumpkin and pump kin
Insects and in sex
Cops and copulation
Cocks crow
Chickens and pussies
Pho Q
Sexual congress (and progress)
Country (cunt tree)
Banal anal
Axl rose and oral sex
Katy Perry and kitty purry
Garage and gay rage

Twd
Third world development
Total world domination
Thin white duke

Preliminary thoughts,
A starting point for an ideal reality, if God is a genie:

No suffering, world peace, universal brotherhood, united nations
One love (not just a delicious ben and jerry’s flavor of ice cream!)
Immortality, no aging/senescence, instant healing
Time travel, teleportation, perfect memory
Access to omniscience (voice in your head?)
love, freedom, drugs, money, sex, supreme combat proficiency
Ability to change reality (e.g. appearance, laws)
   (Laws of men, or laws of nature, or God’s law)

Recent v’s:
You’re soul perfect
You made it fluid, Jesse

Trump said he would "obliterate" Iran if they build a bomb and want war (not even that, actually).   I don't think it's legal for the leader of a country to threaten to "obliterate" an entire country.  If it is, it shouldn't be.  Sounds like a terrorist threat, to me.  I just read that today is Iran's anniversary of two earthquakes: 2002 (261 dead), and 1990 (40,000 dead).  Just keep piling it on there, dude.   What a jerk.   I don't think an entire country should be made to suffer economically for the policy of it's government (1 person?), either.  But that's just my opinion.  What do I know.

No comments: