Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Vampires suck

Hail Santa

'Hail Satan' is on the $10,000 bill (usd), discontinued in 1969 (!!).  (in pristine condition, worth upwards of $130,000, though)

My mom gets angry at being told she looks angry (and she looks just the same)(tense, taut, tight in the face, judgmental, bitchy)

My voice keeps saying fuck you
Fuck you, too

Faggots don’t love each other, they just like cumming in each other’s butts.  Gross, if you ask me.  And somebody needs to wake the fuck up.  Homophobic?  That's the wrong word, the wrong concept.  I'm not scared of them.  I just don't want to do that shit.  Are fags heterophobic?  Think about that.  Having kids is scary.  Getting exposed to aids is scary.  But sexuality is hardly a phobia; it would be in the dsm, if it was.

Sometimes I think my mom and dad hate each other.  But they drink.  Constant grumpy dad, and spiteful mom.  They bait each other.  It’s miserable to be around.  If they ever fought, they would tear each other to pieces.  Sometimes I think I hate them.  Maybe they hate themselves.  Maybe they hate me.  My dad keeps saying how he likes listening to intelligent people talk, and says he gets angry at stupid people, but he looks down on people who read the Economist, and doesn’t read books, himself.  Neither of my parents read my blog (much, anyway).  Ugh.  Hypocrisy, and stupid.

Hail Satan?  Hail Santa.  Hail saint.   Saint Satan.   Santa muerte.  Reunited with atman.
Brahman makes me think of a man-bra, lol.  Atman is almost batman.

I think Adi Da chose his name so he could be associated with Adidas clothing.  Which is totally fine, by me.

It's pride month.  Pride is a sin.  Humility, it’s opposite, is a virtue.   Said God, who thinks the world of Himself, lol.  Islam means submission.  Can they go on a sub mission?  I had a subway sandwich today.  Is there BDSM in Muslim countries/cultures?  I bet there is.   dominance and submission.  Master and servant.  Owner and slave.  How gay.  Hetero, too.  They have a parade now too, I hear.   I’m asexual, for the last couple years.  LGBTQIA.  I think of myself as allied.  My brother’s family is LGBDT (Liz Greg Ben Declan Teshara), evoking both BGLAD (bisexuals gays lesbians at davis), and LGBT (lesbians gays bisexuals transgender).  If they have more kids, they should be Quentin (queer, questioning), Ivan (intersex), and Albert (asexual, allied).  Be proud of your good qualities, and humble in your imperfection before God, the Perfect.  Nobody’s perfect?  Maybe there is no God.  Most people have a conscience, and an idea of what being perfect would entail.  But we’re all only human.  Some of us think we’re vampires.  They suck.  And a few, like me, think we’re God.  Like Jesus.  But that shit is just crazy.  It’s some crazy hypnosis that’s worth being a part of, even if it’s ultimately false.  Good gawd, y’all.  God is Borg.  You will be assimilated.  Ass-stimulated...ha.  

A black girl offered to be my slave, when she learned I’m God.
Whoa, huh?

My idea of perfection:  Speed read everything important or entertaining.  Be rich.  Invent stuff.  Have a family.  Love life.  Joyful.  Be strong and fit, run triathlons.  Read the news and wikipedia and be an informed voter and citizen.  Be funny, have lots of friends.  Know both sides of every issue.  Be a part of the solution, not the problem.  Eat vegan.  Bicycle, bart, bus.  Know all religions.  Have a few hobbies.  Be educated, wise.  Be in love.  Love, and be loved, and love love itself.  Know martial arts, self defense. Be prepared.  Go out into Nature, be refreshed.  Hygiene and no cavities.  Beauty.  Try different jobs, until you find one you love.  Make a difference.  Early to bed, early to rise, go to bed tired, wake refreshed, rested.  Discipline, efficiency, motivation, dedication.  Be a man for others.  Help people.  Reduce suffering.  Increase happiness.  Have lots of (safe) sex!  Do fun things, like movies, plays, opera, restaurants, sports, WWF, MMA, taiko, sumo, hiking and camping, surfing, demolition derbies, concerts, raves, burning man, museums, theme parks, zoos, teaching, bodybuilding, daily shower, brush teeth, read a book a day, learn trivia, be attentive to detail, go to different religious services, spiritual variety, maybe join a cult or two.  Joe Frank, Hearts of space, Philosophy talk.  Equanimity, don’t suffer stupid people.  Live, love, alive!  Be good. 

good, better, best  
Healthy, Helpful, Happy! 

No comments: