Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

journal entry


Feodor, the odor of faith, the door of faith, ugly door
Dostoevsky, two to electric vehicle sky
FD (flunking grades)
TBK (torture bind kill) (the brothers karamazov)
kill a ram: a to z of vampire

anyway, today I woke at 5a, read my 5 history of the day sources, texted Sara a happy birthday, went to the gym where a retard vomited on one of the stationary bikes in front of me, so I left before 500 calories. That was unfortunate, because Ridiculousness was on the mtv at the time, and that show always makes me laugh. It was Really Cold this morning. I went to the food pantry at 2p, and ate an avocado, a can of cheese ravioli, and 4 scones before going to bed. It looked like the scones might have been moldy, but it was just coloration from the blueberries inside (I hope!). I also listened to alexa, the song of the day, espresso, the daily show, and flash briefing (which includes the tonight show monologue). I read a bunch of The Brothers K, and passed the third mark (777 pages, total). I think I just might finish it, in time. No dog walks today. I have Junie, tomorrow, again. I'm going to bed at 8:30, so I can sleep 8 hours, for my alarm at 4:30a. I used to stay up all night, once upon a time. Now I take my meds at night, and go to bed early, so I can be healthy, wealthy, and wise. Victor served me breakfast, this morning, which was nice. I said 'gracias'! It was good, too (chicken and rice, in sauce).  Edgar, I noticed, ordered a Papa John's pizza, for lunch. I wonder what toppings he got. Well, good nite. No “salon” today (Michael visiting in my room, usually interacting with Alexa). I call it Jesse's phrontistery and salon, texting him (on my new phone) when it is available. I wore my new shoes today, and went to the Goodwill after the gym, to donate 2 pair of my old, worn shoes for recycling. I imagine they will go to the Third World somewhere. Maybe next time I can find a place to refurbish my worn shoes before I have to plunk down another $136 for the next pair. The salesperson at REI said all shoes have a 500 mile lifespan, no matter the brand, which I thought was interesting. Michael thought my returns “still have life in them.” You could put shoe inserts in, and cut up tires for the external sole, for example, to keep them ticking. Anyway, i'm looking forward to the return of rain. And finishing Dostoevsky. And, of course- when I'm old (I imagine), actually finishing the thousands of books on my reading list (!!) I miss my Economist subscription, a little. My hair, after I showered yesterday, is parted on my left side now, which is different than what it has been my entire life. I like it, though. My “look” is evolving. It's almost 8:30p, good night!

No comments: