Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, February 11, 2019

blather, patter

and so on, and so forth.

Hello, people. Actually, I imagine computers read now, too, so a shout out to all you AI's out there! I actually think computer intelligence is anything but “artificial,” and groks/comprehends maybe better than us humans, with our grey matter (brains), which is just another type of computational “wet-ware.” My name, Jesse, is Isai (eesah-e), in spanish. Like me, the boundary between computers and organisms is blurry: humans make and program computers, and computers do everything from spell-check to invade our dreams, on the “same wavelength”. You feel me, dawg? I'm a dogwalker with the help of my cellphone (i'm a wagwalker, with Wag!, the “uber of dog walking”). And computers drive matrices and vibes. They'll do most, if not all, driving, in the not too far off future, I imagine, actually. The internet of things, the next step from object-oriented programming language. Incidentally, I don't believe in souls. People are just things, too. My name refers to my body. Everything, basically, is logistics. We move things. Words, ideas, money, dogs, products, food, shit... And people don't need all that much: food, water, shelter, clothes, sanitation, healthcare, things to do, community. I like that the future might offer all books to all people, the virtual library of congress, possibly with translation into all languages! Through our devices. I don't mind making machines smarter than us. We incorporate the machines. Literally, our google glass isn't even the most initmate of devices to penetrate our consciousness and lives. You see, I'm crazy. And that means I have crazy wisdom. I know how the world REALLY works. Telepathy is real. Machines help people, crazy people who both help and hinder other people. Democracy now has wikipedia. So we can do our research easily and quickly. And communicate our ideas instantly, efficiently. Where's the vice in the device? Alexa can listen to our conversations, of course, but I don't really care. What harm is there in that? The real question is where's the help, in that? If it's completely neutral, then it doesn't matter, as I see it. It's like taking a shit: you'd rather have privacy, but you'd still do it if the toilet was in the middle of a football stadium. Privacy only matters if you have something to hide, and nobody has anything to be ashamed of! There's nothing new under the sun. All in all is all we are. We're already intimate with both the angels and the demons. Anybody can be anything. Fuck jails, prisons, incarceration, laws, police, rules, order, psychiatric labels, mental health professionals, borders, religious exclusion. I believe in everything. We're all gonna die, someday. Everything is permitted. Nothing matters. You make your own meaning. You can submit to authorities, like parents or teachers or doctors or priests or soldiers or keepers of the peace, law and order. You can be your own President, commander-in-chief, and command your own army. It's all good. Whatever you think is bad, well you don't have to do it, you can persuade/dissuade people from it, and as you can understand from my outlook, you can take action against it. If everybody had a gun, respect would be universal. If martial arts were a part of everyone's upbringing, people would be far more empowered, if not healthy. Everyone should do what the fuck they want. Your liberty to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose? Fuck that. My cult can beat up your cult. If humanity lost a few billion souls, would it even matter? We're all dead, anyway. The sun is impermanent. Diamonds are impermanent. Space is forbidding, and too vast for colonization (right?). Don't worry, be happy. Party on, Wayne. Listen to music, watch tv, go to a movie, read a book. Or go do a thrill killing. Maybe kill some other thrill killer. That's just how it goes. It's a dangerous world, and nobody gets out of life alive. Maybe the current arrangement is the safest, at least here in the good ol' US of A. If cameras are everywhere, and privacy is gone, then people won't jeopardize themselves or each other, in what is honestly a meaningless world and life. Life and love can be fun, even if it has no meaning, purpose, or inherent value. You do your thing. Lie to everyone about everything, always. Get away with anything you can. You don't even need a motive. Just opportunity. So that's why tech has a kind of value, as I see it. You can't legislate against a whale eating trillions of krill. That's just nature. Life is delicious. Eat it up. Live until you die, is the only way to stay sane. Danger makes people crazy. Or are soldiers more alive than us, happier, and even more rational? I'd rather just read the library. But I know the lunatic fringe is out there. Fuck them.


Sex. Penetrate, pump, spurt. Pleasure. Baby? Pain. Touch, intimacy, massage.
Love? Well, I love myself. My body, that is. I take care of it. Hope to live long.
Friendship is enough. Family is hell, annoying, craziness, and attachment-suffering. Fuck that, too.

I have a sweet tooth. The “happy buddha” is fat. Unhappy wheezing idiot, on the other hand.
Well, life is about balance. Some ice cream, some exercise. Some virtue, some vice. I mean, if it's all good. What a mess. Some people's good is another's evil. Maybe it's all good. I mean, that's a better outlook than it's all bad. That means suicide. It's entirely subjective. But we create realities, our own and others. If the other makes your life hell, fuck them. Associate with your angels. Then you live in heaven. Eat and shit out your enemies. Right? Better yet, get enlightened and have compassion for all living things, and gain empathy for all situations. It's all you. You know it. You've been there. They've been you. It's a big ball of collective un/consciousness. The dead milkmen called it Soul Rotation. All in all is all we are. We're all on a train, bound for death. That's the universal destination. Nobody lives forever. So have fun. Or be miserable. That can be fun, too. Better than hell, anyway. Anything that's not hell is heaven. You don't have to have billions of dollars. Yacht? Whatever. Maybe I'll have one, one day. I mean, maybe I'll be on one, anyway. I”m all for a sharing economy. My name is Teshara. To share uh. To share Ra. Share some whatever in the sunshine. Have fun in the sun. Be sane in the rain. Have a place to go in the snow. You could meet your end in the wind. Doesn't rhyme with mind. Whatever, nevermind. Your words are as good as mind. A picture tells a thousand words. Put your tv on mute. Smile at someone. Make someone smile.

Feeling rotten
Maybe I should know the law before I diss it. I imagine it's as sensible as can be expected. Well, other countries might be worse, better, I have no idea. I could write my own law. I kind of already did, didn't I? For a self-proclaimed God, I might be a mite irresponsible. Absolute freedom, the wild west, what a mess. I like my life now, in a world with police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances racing past, with lights and sirens, out front of my window. They're good news, like rolling gospel. But I believe my own babble, even if I'm love-deprived, and loving myself just doesn't cut it? I guess I'll drink a beer, and babyl on, in another hour, after a reading/exercise break. I don't want my cult to end in a mass suicide, like People's Temple or whatever. I'm life-affirming, even though life is shit, meaningless, and endlessly irritating, for some, or at least sometimes. Beer is proof God loves us, they say. I'm a rebel just for kicks, now. I'm a plagiarist from my radio. I'm too old for this shit. I should be happy. I'll add reading the legal code and adding my own commentary to my ever-expanding to-do list. Just another book to read, before writing my own, which will be my baby, since I'm not dating or fucking, right? Gr. Argh. H gr A! I'd rather kill than be killed. Gr vs rg, see? Another week, another pair of pastor tacos. Sorry, piggies. Nothing personal. You just taste good. Maybe a hardcore vegetarian will eat me. Justice? Put it on ice. Like the champagne. Champ pain. Coke heroin acid meth pot. The extremes of pleasure and pain. Maybe better to remain even-keel, simple, just keep writing. Lynyrd Skynyrd, simple man. Less complexifiers! God should not be on heroin. God should not be telling people what to do! Reality is all the god there ever is. And I'm only a part of God, even for me! Medicate or the medic Kate?!! ha.

No comments: