Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Goo

What

If I had superpowers, such as access to every book ever written, with a mind that can process it all, and a brain that could read fast enough to get through it in a single lifetime, I would pursue omniscience within me with the same zest as I would pursue a perfect, enlightened society, around me.

I have the super power of creating a baby. I have the superpower of enjoying delicious food.
I can make my body strong and beautiful. I can make people laugh. I can write.
I can walk dogs like you wouldn't believe. I can read the best books, and read aloud to children.
I can be a friend. I can think, cogitate, process, philosophize, converse, discuss, participate.

I can eat, drink, piss, shit, sleep, and move stuff around, like everybody else.

I want to say I can kill evil people, but, no, not really: I can't, it's illegal, I could suffer for being moral.
I can pray. Maybe there's prey in prayer. I could join a military, but I don't believe in obeying orders, or serving countries, or killing foreign soldiers just because of history or ignorance or stupidity or the hell of it. I feel no camaraderie with fellow soldiers just because they inhabit the same piece of land I do, demarcated by borders I have nothing to do with.

If I want to kill, well meat is delicious, and they can suffer for my need, my appetite.
They say worms will eat me, after I'm dead, so there IS a kind of justice, I guess.
If I am my body, and my body is cremated, is that me burning in hell? I think not.
Once I'm dead, my body is not me. I would not suffer being burned, incinerated, obliterated to dust.
I could turn into dust rapidly, by fire, or slowly, by time. It matters not. I'll be dead, eternally.

The meaning of life is simple and basic. It's whatever you want it to be. You can raise a family, or die alone, slowly. You do what you enjoy. Have fun, you only live once. Eat good food. Stay healthy, so you can keep reading interesting, fun, well-written books. Laugh and play, sleep and dream. Make a difference, be good, make money, spend it well. Meditate, do nothing at all. Do what thou wilt. It's all good. Be yourself, love life. Don't worry, be happy. Extinguish greed, hatred, and delusion. Be wise, enlightened, blissful, aware. Be intelligent, discerning, curious, informed, well-read, educated. Be true, right, correct, honest, helpful, caring, kind, loving, positive, compassionate, sympathetic, empathetic, and approach life with equanimity (calmness, equilibrium, composure, mental and emotional stability). Love-bliss is among the highest virtues, which could be an acceptance and appreciation for all things, or, centered on a single person. I can engage in sitting meditation, walking meditation, or even television-meditation. I can throw meditation to the wind. I can breathe, and shit.

The truth one arrives at through meditation is both personal and universal.
Remember, you are unique, just like everybody else, lol.
All in all is all we are, sang Nirvana.
Now everybody's me, said The Dead Milkmen.
We are things, too. Biomass, like leaf cuttings. Bones, like rocks. Piles.
Alive! Enjoy it while you can!

We are Gods, Demons, good and bad, now and then.
We simply are, occupying time and space, neither good nor bad, too.
We play roles, we can be each other. Perhaps there is no true self.
Extinguish hate and love, be one with the universe, you are the walrus, you are the lemon!
The universe is indifferent, endless, cold and dark. You are your own universe.
You can escape your own mind, or enrich it, with books and movies and music and plays and dance, new activities, travel, museums, zoos, restaurants, libraries, exercise, different jobs, new people...

I am, of course, talking to myself. Writing can be a form of insanity. Community is shared insanity.
Cum unity in the Seine, haha.
Cultivate your cult. Grow your gr. Raise your ray.
Step into the light. Be enlightened. Pass on your flame to another candle.
Be good. Be goo!

Cum on feel tha noyz. Get wild, wild, wild.
Get down and dirty. Get dad. Together, to get her. Pain, pa in. Madre, mad again.
Sexual healing, sh. Sh it. She-it. Shiite. Sunny daze, everything's a-okay. Friendly neighbors...
love thy neighbor. Jim Naybors. LT and Jim. Bacon lettuce and tomato and gym.
Be good, be god, be...gawd

No comments: