Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

drop some words

subliminally criminal
    (like bird turds)

I'm a fan of ferns, I like lichen, and rocks rock!
Trees please me, I rant about plants, I gush about bush, i need weeds.
the power of a flower to level the devil

i'm hatin Satan.  Stupid cupid!
vacuums suck, teeth bite, the wind blows,
your dad is a motherfucker,
the female dog is a bitch,
the cat is a pussy, richard is a dick
your anus is an a-hole
vaginas are cunts
faggots are cocksuckers
fecal matter is a piece of shit

there's a poof on the roof
a whore on the floor
america for erica
a planet for janet
it's a girl's world, Earl!

animals are animated
the queer deer
Gayle the quail
the faggot maggot

there's an otter in the water
a notion about ocean motion
do you pledge to water the hedge?

i love duv
i need weed
choose your news
orson is for abortion
but i say bring the worm to term

the sentry guarded the retarded
i drank punch with lunch
a day of tex mex and sex
dance with the ants

fruits and veggies suit me, said Reggie
i chew you, too (boo!)
i like ike, i hate kate
rate your mate

earth mirth, soil toil, dirt hurt
the hardener-gardener pounded the ground

No comments: