Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Family of Emily homily (I jest)

Psychiatric and psyche of Patrick

Erin and being in the ER, erinaceous

Dan’s DNA, dangerous Dan, Dan the man

Summer in a hummer

    Being dumber is a bummer

Esme seems lez gay (not!), in May

   Rez says pez and a fez  would be fun

Vicki and the icky, sticky (victorious victim)

Rose Marie, a rose is a rose by any other name, merry Mary María

Leggy and eggy Peggy (not Miss Piggy) 

Gregory isn’t gory;  GLT isn't guilty

Liz is a whiz at his business (and the kids)

Jim at the gym

Larry was a bit scary (“that’s a helluva question”)

   Where did you get the idea for Murphy’s Gulch?

Tom and Tam and Tim, in tombs

Jeannine and 9/3 and Jenin, city in Palestine

Sarah Salazar and the salad czar

Annette catching butterflies

    solving the Ritalin riddle

Richard being a dick

   knitting stolls isn't hard (Stollnitz)

Mel Lindley smells like it's windy

Pat and Dick Zonca, and Patton, and Zonker Harris


peg in a lair, dick in a net

plants, sticks, seeds

mental about Yentl 

   Yeshiva boy (Jesse is Yeshi?  a V)


mental

getting bent about lent and rent and having went to Ghent and what is meant by a pent up Quentin, needing to vent about being in a tent with Kent and Arthur Dent and heaven-sent fentanyl, and the scent of being spent).   Treebeard the Ent.


Larry sez

Mary, Terry, Perry, Barry, and Gary are very wary of burying hairy fairies near dairies!

No comments: