Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, January 21, 2024

8 Fallacies

Questions

IOP

PRN

ASW

CRT

TPI


Psycho therapy and mental health and criminal law

Treatment and halloween (treat mint)

Evaluation and the value of E (ecstasy)

Interventions and interring ventures, vents, conventions

Services and serving ices (crystal methamphetamines)

Full name, on an empty stomach

Present location, gift and loco

Appropriate, pre-it

Medium is the message, practice of purportedly mediating communication between the spirits of the dead and living human beings.   (television and “telehealth”)

Gratitude, and a gr attitude

Emergency, and emergin’ from the sea (like Cthulhu!)


(Individual) Diagnostic fallacies list:

8 of them: mania, auditory hallucinations, delusion, paranoia, rap speech, decreased need for sleep, increased energy, and homicidal ideation.  


“manic”:

After returning from H (SJBH), I had a lot to do:

    1. Communicating with family and friends (dog people, primarily)

    2. Cleaning my room/house (cockroaches, rat droppings)

    3. Health-related business (new meds, dental, roommate bins vs. rats)

Things have returned to near-normal, now.

I have not talked to Kelli.


“hallucinations”:

     1.  Dr. Desai, when asked, said she didn’t think I was schizophrenic.

I think being social, like I was at the hospital, and less “in my own head” is the answer.    In other words, I think the voice will go away with actual communication.   Voice is a vice?  Devil’s cellphone?  Virtual telepathy? I know you think it’s sick.  I don’t think it needs to be pathologized.   Even so, I’m ready for a normal brain process, even of talking to myself without it feeling like I’m talking with David (the lawyer I met in college).  Auditory hallucinations are usually annoying (but sometimes interesting).  I associate them with a homosexual “in my head” (as well as an episode of South Park).


“delusions”:

Okay, not God.

I’m just a writer.    I never said I was omnipotent, omniscient, or all-good.  So I’ve been misunderstood.   I’ve never said I was better-than-you.  I can see how it would be interpreted as Grandiose.  My blog is just my truth, a facet of the larger truth.  I think “God’s Blog” is an interesting premise, and I’m trying to get readership.    


“Paranoia”:

Several threats were made to me at the hospital.  I’ve never had an enemy.   So that was jarring.   I feel safe now.  I’m pro-Biden, and I recently had a vampire dream, and I believe in the devil/demons, so there’s still the opportunity to feel threatened.   I was remarkably composed at the hospital, I feel.  I don’t think I have any irrational fears. 


“rapid and pressured speech”:

Just a desire to be thorough and honest.  I don’t get a chance to talk about myself or my life that much, and took the opportunity.  Family dinners are deathly boring (from my perspective), with everyone drinking but me.  Drowned out of the conversation, as it were.  


“decreased need for sleep”:

I still get my daily 8 hours.   I’ve never needed sleep medication before, ever.  My need for sleep has increased, if anything (with greater exertion).   I have had some difficulty sleeping, of late, which I attribute to adjusting to my new medications.  I’m sleeping fine, now.  I’m aiming to wake regularly at 6am, which is new for me.


“increased energy”:

My meds left me feeling enervated, actually.   But fine, last night.


HI and SI:

Homicidal ideation.  I’ve never taken the idea seriously.   I just kill cockroaches and used to watch movies like Kill Bill.   I’ve only been in like one fight my entire life, in like 6th grade, lol. 

I do like movies like Sicario and City of God.  I went to the Hospital thinking I might be evil, but left feeling like I’m both a nice guy, and healthy.  I've never been suicidal.   I want to be more social, and better-looking/stronger.   I'm interested in being a writer, a physical trainer, a therapist, a comedian, and a husband/dad.   I like being an uncle and friend (and dog-walker).

No comments: