Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Perfect

 Be Perfect as Your Father In Heaven is Perfect

 -Matthew 5:48

Cum inside a woman

Be happy

Be dead


Perfection

A perfect 10

J - esse (being 10)

   10th letter, essence in latin

    Like satan, or santa


No error, no fault, better than not bad

Better than good, better, best, even

Perfect, like a prefect

Without defect, or infection

Perfection, with a perfect chin

    Not a glass jaw


Perfection of P refection

Like, say, a sausage

Or a 7-up


Father, fat her, pregnant and fed well

Heaven, ave hen, happy in the earth (like a dirt bath)

    heave, ho

    In the gym, lifting weights

    Neva, eh?  Backwards 


Trivia

It’s all fun and games, until someone loses an eye

The devil is in the details

The deity is greater than the devil, so knows even more detail

Nothing is trivial to the Creator of all things

He’s a cool cat, that Deity

God wins at Jeopardy!, every time

He’s freaking omniscient, all right?

He even wrote the questions!

   ken Jennings, Caitlyn Jenner, and gentle Jennifer 

   genesis, genetics, gender, generation, gendarme


Who is God? Not me

and that’s truth, which is good, therefore godly

But I am a part of god, and god is a part of me

Never apart, but Never equivalent to

Mystics might disagree

Me and God in an MG

Rolling down the highway

God is my copilot

That’s how I roll

eucharist, that’s how Jesus (bread) rolls

Jesus, a jew, makes bread (and furniture)

Hey Zeus, what up?


"benevolent force wants you to know there's no reason to be afraid....ever"


on the other hand,

(malevolent movie? the Fly says, "be afraid.  be very afraid")

No comments: