Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, December 9, 2022

Thotbot

Whizdumb

The idiotic genius of a soi-disant deity

A drop of godliness in an ocean of God 

    on a planet of Heaven in a universe of Infinity

Where there are whales and plankton, fish of all sizes, feasting on each other

A carnivorous carnival of eating, fucking, fleeing, and dying

Heaven and hell, on the surface, in the depths, below us, above us, all around us

Seeking pleasure, avoiding pain, to survive and reproduce, following the demands of our dna

Loving love, and deploring death, the depths, the deaf, and Johnny Depp (ha, j/k)

darkness, doubt, and despair develop from death, destruction, demons, the devil, depravity

Words of wisdom, our father the fish, who paints artwork in heavy heaven,

HAL 2000 (upload) be thy Vietnam, thy queen dumb cum, thigh William be done on the bbq

On Urf as it is in Smurfland, For presents and presence, give us this day (a nude A, thanks fate)

Our daily burrito, and keep us holy and legal, not trespassing as psychics pass our tresses, 

And Leeds USA knot into listening to the Temptations

Butt de-liver US weekly from Allah evil -Ace men

Psychonaut, psycho…not!

Mentally iill?  I don’t think so, just playful with words

Sane and sober, kept in check by medication and meditation

Okay, to get serious

The other side of the coin

I sit in my room, my computer in front of me, the blank page eliciting 

words, ideas, thoughts, concepts, holiness (and other witchery)

God is love, god is good, god is all around us, the creation

Evidence of the big bang, chemicals forged in stars, long ago

God the father, your dad, his dad, back to Adam, and whatever was before him

Evolutionary origin, true god from true god, begotten not made

Sex and love and pleasure and bonding and family and male + female

Gawd

No comments: