Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, December 10, 2021

S and B

Exposed!

Illuminati

Skull and bones

Yale secret society

Elite, elect, and elevated

knowledge, money, and power

connections, violence, secrecy, and sex

Black ops, shadowy characters, dark dealings

Conspiracies, manipulation, mind control, corporate corruption 

Behind the scenes, smoke filled backroom decisions, danger, and death

Selling your soul, pacts with the devil, depravity, demons, darklings, dungeons


.....
illumine naughty, illumine nation, supreme being, pirates, black flag, cemetery, crypt, skeleton, tales from the c, s in the closet, el (lord), elle (she, french), stuck in an elevator, climbing Everest,  a city on a hill, looking down on people, power is knowledge, money, violence (and electricity), military, criminal, underworld, hellions, can't spell conspiracy without cons/piracy, boxing (connect), violins, seek and find, racy sikh, sects, halls of power, arm twisting, a deal he can't refuse, blackmail, dirty tricks, exposure, control of press, spin, advertising, mass media, hypnosis, public opinion, distraction, rhetoric, king making, above the law, buried in paperwork, litigation and delay, psychiatry and gaslighting and madness and discrediting, manufacturing disapproval, disrespect;  puppets and amoral sociopaths and threat of torture, depravity, ruination, disrepute, poverty, misery, depression, hopelessness, despair, and dirty deeds, systematic retribution against everything you hold dear...

just conjecture, I know not of which I speak

suck and blow, supreme being, satan and beelzebub, sister brother, border security

No comments: