Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, December 6, 2021

Huh

 Atheism

Hard, soft, agnostic, theist…

Omg (zero, nothing, zilch, bupkis, nihility, oblivion)


We are all niggers

  -I heard a (homeless?) woman yell outside my window


Atheism, hate ism

The A, an ace theist

Heat ism, going to the fires of hell

Eat H ism, eucharist, eating god

   Eh?


Belief that God does not exist.   A creator of the universe does not exist.  A humanoid (humans were made in God’s image) heavenly father, out there in space, ruling over Heaven, and the heavens, plural, who hears our prayer -  doubtful.   A being who preceded the universe, and is therefore x billion+ years old, who is always and everywhere… a collective being, so therefore all of us?  More than just 3.  The whole idea is absurd, farcical, ridiculous, incomprehensible.

But folks seem to like it.


Ignostic

God is evil

God is stupid

   nay, retarded, even

God is self, limited, imperfect

God is a fiction, a concept, a word

Reality is all the god there ever is….

Unless “reality” isn’t real

God is love, protection


God is big, old, angry, perfect, and loving

God is dead

God is a status, like a video game level, a rotating position

God is empty, just like me

God is the only thing that exists:

    I AM


a quote by cult US comedian Bill Hicks:

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.”

Dumb


Everything is Alive podcast, blurs the line between alive and dead

    everything is dead? that seems to be the message, by my lights  :-(

can of soda is positively vampiric


Goddess of dystopia

Good gawd

A concept needed to exist in the face of Evil, danger, threat, hatred, malice


in conehead monotone:

hu man oid....take me to your lea-der!

conehead bonehead

No comments: