Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, November 26, 2021

Hevn

H and Urth 

God is one badass dude.   He is a man of war, and will fuck you up, if you go against him.  But if you worship and obey him, he will be your the best friend you ever had.  How do I know this?  I don’t.   I’m talking out of my ass, like every other theologian in history, ever,  has done.  The bible was written by about 40 writers, my smart speaker tells me.   And they call it the word of God.  God is a trinity?  Maybe add 37, lol.  

Jesus said only God is good.   Then he said be perfect, as your father in heaven is perfect.  Perfect is better than good.   There’s good, better, best, and then perfect.  Jesus, the perfectionist.  How does he know my father is in heaven?  I mean, what if purgatory, or, god forbid, hell?  Ha.   Jesus, the bullshitter.   His own dad was God, he said, and he was the only Son of God.   All the rest of us are afflicted with original sin, children of sinners.  Maybe my theology is wrong.  I don’t care.   Humans invented all their Gods, and the accompanying theologies and religions, too.   So whatever, who gives a fuck.   Not God the Father, apparently.   Virgin birth!


Heaven is the reward of the righteous, eternal life of love-bliss and reward, presumably not subject to aging, lol.  You’re only admitted for being good, or receiving the approval  of St. Peter or whatever.  And then you get 40 virgins, or something.  Dude, anybody might blow himself up for that.  I mean, if my soul isn’t like casper the ghost, or I can manage to tear myself away from all that harp music in the clouds!  Seriously, I think an update to divine incentive system is in order.   Reward and punishment, carrot and stick, incentive and disincentive, pleasure and pain, are the same as they’ve always been, because people are the same, and there is nothing new under the sun, but there are endless heavens for the elect to sample and enjoy (and build and improve).   Different strokes for different folks.  Different levels of heaven, just like the different circles of hell.   A reality with infinite novelty and entertainment and fun.  Just a thought.  I bet there's lots of sex, roller coasters, heroin, restaurants, teleportation, and freedom in heaven, for all kinds of depravity, and death just reboots to another life, like a video game, right?  Anything I can imagine probably exist on earth, already, though!


The heaven for each religion?  The heaven for each deity?  The heaven for each preference!  Even the hellions.  I mean, God knows everything, so he’s made the same mistakes as those losers.  Warriors in Valhalla, they can battle enemies for fun, to keep the juices flowing.  Devil dogs and satan’s kittens can go at it, as the world turns, as the universe expands.   God is infinite, infinitely loving, so Everybody gets heavenly reward, because God knows all, why everyone is the way they are, and what everyone is after, in their endless variety.  Remember, you’re unique, just like everybody else.  Everybody gets their own personal heaven, with their own personal Jesus.   Heaven is infinitely big, the heavens scattered throughout the universe of endless spacetime.  One of those heavens, in my imagination anyway, is a landscape you can pause and press play to, so you can catch up on all the reading and output of each new day… or time travel and relive your favorite centuries over and over, until you get bored and move on to the next adventure.  You can groundhog day reality, for any day, or week, or month, or whatever.   Sound fun?   Reality is programmable.


Honestly, I hope I’m not getting your hopes up.  Heaven is here and now, and impermanent, like everything else, including hell.   I like to write.   Hopefully, you like to read.  Are we a match?  I’m in my own private utopia, and I’m not even in a relationship.  I think I might be near the end of my blog.   It’s like I’ve written everything, maybe.   The printed blog is like 2 feet thick.   Go out to love and serve the lord.   Save yourself.   Be good.  Don’t be evil.   That makes you God!  The lord serves you!  Right?


some points:

bible, parable, papal bull

God, Angels, Satan,  heaven, salvation

    souls, true religion, sin (all bull)

If no sin, no virtue, either?  (increase happiness, decrease suffering)

   increase incredible, decrease dukkha/discontent/dissatisfaction

creases and origami!  e.g. paper planes, crane

Only law, opinion, preference, community standards

Every man a state unto himself, a private kingdom

Human nature is largely the same, however

Know thyself, natural law, nasty brutish and short

The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation

Fulfillment, meaning, purpose;   freedom, coercion

Law of the jungle, predator and prey, red in tooth and claw

Golden rule, he who has gold makes the rules

Dog eat dog, might makes right, divine right of kings

Terrorism and dictatorship, tyranny, authoritarianism, fascism

Power corrupts, Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Centralized command, crimson king, cult of personality

Terrorist Totalitarian Tyranny, rule by fear, intimidation,

   Subordination of rights of individuals to state control 

Rights are bull, too, like privacy, sparp, habeas corpus

Religion as an institution of social control, domination

Sparp: speech, petition, assembly, religion, press

Mind control, parental domination, economic slavery

race doesn’t even exist, gender is a social construct,

   And self itself isn’t a thing, re: buddhism

exits exist (and sexit/itsex)

wags: well and good, wonder and gratitude, walgreens, Wag!

black lives mutter

    black bishops miter

Matt lives up the block, Block lives Matter

blm, błam!  balm, bomb, bombay, tsar bomba, star bomb

respect my existence or expect my resistance!

urban turban

whipped and wept

flagitious flag-waving, huevos to wave ol' glory

eating pork in the park

clothes the door

contemplating light, rumination on illumination

a sincere atmosphere of sin and fear

nipples and naps

nopale burrito,  and an apple, in Napoli

and pals from Naples, Annapolis, Nepal

bubonic chronic

awful waffles, falafel, and offal

prophets and confit, profit and confetti

without sin, sin sin, assassin

sin without, virtue within

mass, morass, lass, lassie, passion, assiduous, pass gas

phD, peace hope, 

   D4: death and despair for the devil and his demons

poke and pinch:  James K. Polk, Thomas Pynchon

Monroe Doctrine (Marilyn was jewish)

saxophone from Saxony, many germs in germany, lion in lyon

hit lurid, ridiculous dick, urination nation, pissed about liquidity, free state of Saxony

MLK, milk, and marxism-leninism

monarchy, mono key, monkey monk, ark

dissed: disrespect, dishonor, and disrepute

tired of tirades near tirad pass

belle, does nobel prize in belfast on beltane ring a bell?

the sensei senses senate censure 

numerous and humorous

  hume and numismatics

room boom, tomb doom

challenged to change

prove or refute

deposing god from reign o'er x,y,z

propitiation by sacrifice and penance (S+P)

eudaemonia, happiness and welfare (not demonic at all)


utilitarian godslave

an omniscient god must therefore be a slave, 

  forced to always choose the most utilitarian course

(most good for the most people/beings)

if we grant god freedom, s/he can choose a lesser good

or even evil

No comments: