Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, November 11, 2021

God

Stop talking to me

Leave me alone

Talk to anyone else


I think the word actually describes something real.   It’s not meaningless.  I’m an atheist when it comes to a creator of the universe that listens to everyone’s thoughts, and rewards his elect with an eternity of bliss and condemns everyone else to eternal torment.  Or is the source of all goodness, like he invented ice cream, or whatever.   Everything is co-arising, and life is but a dream, if gods and their computers are penetrating consciousness to control reality.  There IS some skillful mind that directs reality, things, unfolding.  God means everything, actually.  What doesn’t God mean, right?  I mean, the devil is just God when he’s drunk?  Or evil gives the good something to do?  But God as the universe itself is so vast a definition, that it becomes almost meaningless.  The important thing about God, that I believe in, is the person who can see what’s in my heart and mind. The voice in my head.  The one that makes my fingers tap, eyelids blink, and plays earworms in my brain.  The natural light of reason.  A god of psychology.  In fact, it gives me symptoms, head shocks, chest pains, teeth taps, in addition to the voices.   I am schizophrenic. God is an affliction.  In other cultures, I might be a shaman.  Anyway, visions and dreams at night.  I might even be possessed.  These words themselves might even have their origin in him, not me.  I channel him. I am a vessel, he pours into me.  My mind is vacant, silent.  But he feeds me data, ideas, images, words.   He’s the little man in my head.  I’m supposedly mad, but the reality is ongoing and real.  I am not talking to myself.  Or rather, just myself.   It’s like how God can hear prayers, right?  That’s what telepathy is.  Maybe everyone is mentally ill.  But it IS madness, and I’m trying to get control over my mind.  I take my medications.   I respond to the voice by telling him to shut up.   There are billions of other people.   Talk to them, if you must, instead, alright?  I write down some of my voices, even publish a few on my blog.  Because I’m crazy, I have lots of ideation, and thoughts on God.   Like Pinky and Brain, he he ha ha.   Well, whatever.   My mind is never alone.   One way of interpreting this is calling it a superpower.   I have a deity in my head.  God listens to me.  God is a part of me.  Or, maybe, just a smart person named David.  An insanely smart person.  Relative to me, anyway,  I think.   I don’t actually know how smart I am, myself.  If it’s a hive mind, among people with no-selves, then IQ becomes a bit irrelevant, no?  Just a thought.  I’ve had dreams from a dream-god, Morpheus, say, that give insight into a mental process that appears to be zillions of times more intelligent and creative than I myself ever generate.  Unless I rank higher than him.  Like I’m the big picture, and he fleshes out the detail.  So whatever.  David once said I had a broken brain.  Broken, like cracked magazine.  Or like NSA code.  Like he sees right through me.  Gaslighting?   I’m a ghost?  I don't want to be insane.  But Maybe I don’t want to be sane, either.  No voice, no god, a silent mind, equals zombie?  Is zombiedom preferable to being possessed?  Can I have my soul back?  I don’t believe in souls (or angels), either, but it might refer to something real, too.  I'm not sure if a "sound" mind is the problem, or the solution.   A sound mind might be silent.   But they also say silence=death.   Mind being mined is the metaphor for a zombie eating brain...  You feel me?  I hear you, dawg.  Woof.


say what now:

now or later?  an hour later

there's a place in the stars - for when you get old, -for a new ghetto

spacetime: right place at the right time, a time to every purpose under heaven

stem, science technology engineering math

         space time energy matter

         scanning transmission electron microscope

off Wales, the whales wail, using their whole (blow) holes

sam, slow as molasses

the premier was spotted at the premiere

princess grace of monocle

don't use crappy toilet paper

use the farce, Luke

the devil is in God's head?


words, deconstruction, wordles, anagrams, acronyms, rhyme, puns, spells, alliteration, assonance, orthography, synonyms, antonyms, homonyms, conceptual associations


No comments: