Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, May 22, 2021

I tot I taw a puddy cat

Philosophical vegetarian, dietary carnivore

Forgiving myself (not that there was any guilt, honestly)

Meeting me, meating me, flavor of the week, flavr-flav

Carnivore, eating cars, lol

famished, famine, a wish for fish, almonds


Absurdism and Buddhism

Indifferent universe, impermanence


A and E

Arts and Entertainment, agony and ecstasy, Albert Einstein, Titan AE


AI

absurd, indifferent (universe)

attachment, ignorance

aversion, ire

anicca, impermanence

Aletheon info

Isai (my name, eesah-e, rhyme with see-saw), ain’t AI

Brain and Rain and AI, right as rain


What’s the difference between apathy and ignorance?

    I don’t know and I don’t care!

Cars, caring, carrie, carpathian, madagascar

Charitable interpretations, and ice

The mean-ing of kindness

   How are dictionaries cruel?

Awesome, boss, cool, dope, excellent, fantastic, great

Gr- eat


TV

The thrill of victory

AD

The agony of defeat (de feet)

Souls and soles


Germany and the gay rights movement, indefatigable fags

TA, The Architect, Teshara, Tesla, tata motors

To organize my scattered musings / chaotic presentation

Theoretical theology, and Theo the dog

Theophylus of Tusculum (the youngest pope, 20 yo)

BOAR, best of all religions, incorporating, amalgamating, syncretism

LWT, learn, write, teach (dad, Larry T, Mr. T, Lawrence William Teshara)


Letter bag, litterbox, Box full of letters -Wilco

Prolix, profound, and prolific

Prolific and pro-life (but not anti-death?)

V as a book, cracked open (like < or > or ^)

    Vacuum data, suck it in


B as Butt, Breast, Balls, 2 tablets (10 commandments), or gravestones

Words like Jesus, jew, president, hey, uh, time, Shawn, it

Words that begin with b, like book, bible, babble, babylon, bib, babe, bi, bull

Bi, bye, buy, bai.    Biden, Bernie, Barack.  Belly, beast, blood.  Bumblebee.

Body building, baby bump, big and bad, bullet and blade, biceps

BTK, bind torture kill.  Brutality and bruja and brouhaha.

Tu, too.  Desmond Tutu, 

and B2 bomber, and 2B or not 2B.   Salute!  Two!

B, Be, Bee, Bea.  BE, Jesus Christ, my cock (onion).  1+3=B

Bits and bytes and binary, billions of books, bibles, best-sellers

Tuesday and February

Jews in June and July


Albert Einstein and AI

Albert Camus, Al Gore, and Al Madrigal

Alvin, Simon, Theodore


Good and evil, gd + evl

goodness, development, example, virtue, leadership

Keeping a lid on lust, id, desire

Craving, attachment in CA

Compassion comparison (decrease suffering, increase joy)


old news

elderly in a noose

Oldsmobiles and yaks:  olds, gnus

iconic ironic irenic, irene and carl icahn, ironing

JC, join the club

thirst 2 live, thirst 4 life

el cid

craving, id, desire

confusion, ignorance, delusion

work week, world war, worldwide web, weight-watchers

jeering Nigeria

hannity and honey tea

gnus and guns, and snug

ooze in the news, if it bleeds it leads, thoughts on snot

No comments: