Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, May 21, 2021

I AM

God Complex

A God complex is defined as an unshakable belief (characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility ) in one’s divinity, identity as a deity, and power, as a god or God.   I can accept being part of a pantheon.   I’m not sure if I’d prefer being The One.  Maybe I hold no more ontological status than a gnat.  That’s really up to you.  But I’m everything to myself.   Once I’m dead, nothing exists, so to speak.  I am my body, and I don’t believe in souls.  Everybody is the king or queen of their own universe, and responsible for making their life heavenly.   The universe is a multiverse of psyches.  That’s self-empowering, no?  I have my own version of “the good news.”  Paradise awaits.  Just do it.


Narcissistic personality disorder

Superiority complex

Ability - 

Privilege

Infallibility

   API, lol (i know how to think clearly, and write creatively)

God, The One, god, lord, king, master.. 

    ruler of reality, in charge, in control, empowered


I admit I think highly of myself.  I don’t go for submission to mysteries, things I don’t understand, or that might not exist.  I want to be my own best friend, and make my life excellent, amazing, wonderful, pleasant, fun, happy, enjoyable, stimulating, rewarding, heavenly, utopian, blissful, satisfying, content, comfortable, helpful, kind, virtuous, appreciated, and a model for others, an example, a leader, alive! And in love.  Right?


I think I’m interesting, and smart, and know what it’s about.   But that’s about it.   Maybe I’m enlightened.  Maybe I’m not.  I don’t insist that I am God for anybody other than myself.  I’m actually an atheist, and made myself God because I think that’s the only way for God to be made real, who is defined as the source of all goodness, and the only one who is good, and that sounds like something that ought to be real.   If I’m not God, then virtue and goodness don’t exist!  (for me).  I think I’m setting a good example for people to imitate, either to self-apotheosize like me, or to read my blog and join the party.  


Those who follow me can either worship me as God, or worship themselves.  I have no preference.  I’m not trying to get submission, or to dominate.  I think all religious traditions have something to offer.  I don’t care what ideas you choose or reject.  I think all the arguments against the existence of God hold water.  I love the FSM.  I like reading Buddhism.  God is love, and I love love, I love myself, and am all about exercise and health and sex and endorphins and oxytocin and natural highs like surfing or satori.   A hari krishna told me that yoga was the path to God.   I’m inspired by Adi Da Samraj (and Adidam), for the sheer chutzpah of claiming yourself as The Only Way to Enlightenment, as the only Realized Avatar, or as Reality Itself.


If you’re good, you’re God.  And if you’re not God, you’re evil.  Alright?  To be good, it’s enough to just not be bad.   That’s really a low bar, easy to do.  Improvement from there is just a matter of creativity, discipline, application, and a healthy life.  Am I wrong?  Your path might, like mine, include a trip down the Dark Side of the force, gothic vampire lore, and satanism, or even incarceration.  I like the Scientology e-meter thing.  It’s all good.   Atheism is a path toward God, I heard.  God bless.  We all get by with a little help from our friends.  We’re in this together.  


Making your own universe good involves improving everybody else’s.  Let’s defeat evil and bring about shambala, enlightened society, git ‘r done, get to it, and take it one day at a time, ever onward, in a process of growth, improvement, development, change toward the good, better, best.


Best, Jess


progress process

gno your gnu's and your gnat's

   (and your halves and half-gnats)


API: I conflated Associated Press with United Press International

it's also Air Pollution Index, Animal Protection Institute, Application Programming Interface, and International Phonetic Alphabet.    Drink an IPA!  (India pale ale)


vegan's victuals

vendetta, vengeance, vigilanteism

jack clark, jose cuervo, jimmy carter, john carpenter, and jim carey

diositos y diositas

No comments: