Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Broken Brain

Brain, raining, and Brian

I was told I had a "broken brain" once.  Hope I wasn't gaslighted.

Voice, forgetting, visions, and attachment to constant stimulus

Doctor doesn’t believe in telepathy, which makes my understanding of

    voice and visions insane.

I also get head shocks and teeth taps.

Insanity is a legal term, but going mental is not.

Mad, crazy, insane.   MCI went out of business, I think.

I think my brain works just fine.

Though sometimes I don’t catch lyrics or even the gist of 

  What someone else is trying to convey, if I ‘space out’

The telepathy is like having someone else to talk to.

I don’t see it as a “split mind” or “mental illness” or “psychosis”

My mind might be more interesting than others, 

   And I get labeled and paid for “disability”

I tell my mind to shut up all the time, though.

It can be torturous, maddening, aggravating, unpleasant

Buddhism enjoins non-aversion:

Accept my mind (or out of it), with equanimity

Do I listen to too much music, I wonder

I love my college radio:  My favorite is wprb,

   I just gave them 5 bucks, during their fundraiser.

I like waking up to music, with my Echo

I’ve been oversleeping, lately

So much for being perfect

Every new day is an opportunity for perfection

Up at 10a with an alarm that was set at 6a is a bit discouraging, though

Maybe I needed the sleep, who knows

No need to beat myself up!

Like my lack of reading (books, news, dictionary, etc.), too

If I myself have a perfect day, does that increase the likelihood

Of social progress or a better stock market or students learning more

Or a happier source or better functioning justice or what-have-you?


I took a fun picture of me and Snoopy/Shelby, yesterday

I’ll share


May your day be perfect, too!


some more strings, sequences, of verbal flow:

Jesus, Jes/Us, 7-4, G-D, 2

           Jess/U, 8-3, the H and C of church

           Jesse, You:  Am I Jesus?  Was Jesus me? (both, neither)

           Jeu, SS: a spooky rearrangement

           I had a classmate named Darren Jue

           Sue SJ: taking the jesuits to court, litigation of the society of Jesus 

              (evokes Dr. Seuss, to me, in a way)


leisure, treasure, pleasure, heath ledger, badger, measure for measure, fissure, seizure, azure, bludger, cadger, dudgeon, fission, vision...


dogs (like champ) chase and charge and chew!! (and chomp, and chill)

pattern-or-practice policy probe

prosecuting prostitution

big bird bandits

growth of garbage, like greenhouse gases

communities of color, black and brown, tired of trauma

cops stealing crops, insane in the membrane!

a technically tectonic tactic!  making a quake?

good citizenship: plan, protest, organize, march, vote!

courteous and curious, kurt curie (kurdish kermit the frog?)

a super duper pooper scooper

bicyclists that buy sick lists

understand, grok, comprehend, "get it"

inoculated vs. immunized vs. vaccinated

flatulence in my flat

when do the records show the T rex wrecked?

dialog, die a log

look out! he's looking inward, outreach and in reach 

shed jewels and homebodies

racism/oppression: blacks as poor, less intelligent, criminals

prostitution, tits too, a mount amount

4nic8 (12 apostles)

No comments: