Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

My Activity

 Read news 

(8 : economist, nyt, yahoo, wikipedia, the onion, 1440 (e-m), Wapo (e-m), flash briefing (audio)) If I get my shit together: also, FA (foreign affairs) and CS Monitor  (10 !)

Read daily history (4 : encyclopedia brittanica, wikipedia, grim reaper, today in history)

Read trivia

   (J! Archive, books, cards)

Read sci-fi 

   (Hugo winners)

Read reference

  (encyc: wikipedia, brittanica, worldbook), 

  (dictionary, atlas)

  (nature: sierra nevada, by john muir laws)

Reading: miscellaneous

  Spanish, Origami, Yoga 

  Short stories (great american, best american, stephen king)

     essays, travel writing, non required reading

  newbery winners, bestsellers, book club, awarded

  aletheon, history of philosophy, psych

  kp hw hb (kaiser handbook)

  tony robbins, learning life, masd (martial arts/self-defense)

  bill gates recommendations, 1001/501 books, bloom canon

  Literature compilations (romantics, bedford intro, etc.)


I COULD just read Wikipedia all day, lol


Listen music / audio

   (song of the day, 10,001 list, 

   college radio(whrb, wprb, kzsu, kalx, wmbr, kcpr), 

   (Sunday evenings, weekly) hearts of space,       

      audio: joe frank, everything is alive (podcast), philosophy talk


Watch:  youtube, ted (tv, movies, very rarely), 

masterclass in dog training, onion, Comedy Central

   Go: mission san jose, portland, gtu, yosemite, san leandro 


30 thing checklist, daily:

   song of the day, flash briefing, history 4, 

   1440/wapo/wikip news, daily email, onion

   Dogs, (eat, music, write, check blog, brush/floss/rinse)

       Vitamins, oatmeal, coffee, gnc; pushups;  pile process;  yoga! 

       dictionary, write a book, gtu, religious variety, tilden park, ggf 

Etb, etr:  early to bed, early to rise (9p to 5a)

joe frank, pinterest, and instagram (maybe fb and twitter)

Prison lit, mercy for animals (volunteer)

shower, chill, nap, meditate


Free!

Wag! / msj / food / books (library) / masd training (youtube) / yoga (yttp)

No comments: