Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, April 24, 2021

ED

 Equal, but Different -The au pairs, it’s obvious

All of us, always

The krill and Jesus Christ

The ant and the angel

The fly and the dog

The x and y

The bubble and the human life

The table and the chair

The penny and the hundred dollar bill

The wife and kid

The load of shit and the puddle of piss

Life and death

The living and the dead

The gay and the hetero

Anal sex and procreative sex

Breathing and killing

Everything equals nothing

One thing equals everything

5 things equal the universe

The sinner and the saint

The virtuous and the depraved

The act of kindness and the mortal sin

It’s all equal, the little and the big

Virtue and depravity, love and hate, life and death

Jeff Bezos and the starving Yemeni infant

My past and future

The ongoing present and the ongoing unrealized potential

Matter and mass, and energy and light

Eternity and a moment

One radio station or another

Doing nothing or doing everything

Eek wool is equal to e-quill

Stupid is equal to genius

Insane is equal to normal

It’s all good is equal to it’s all evil

oblivion is equal to eternal life

Freedom is equal to captivity

Etc is equal to so on and so forth

Silence is equal to ongoing blather

Music is equal to poetry

Sound is equal to light

Words are equal to notes

Letters are equal to words

A blank page is equal to content

Meaning is equal to absurdity

Solitude is equal to community

Mistakes are equal to perfection

Beauty is equal to ugliness

Differences are equal to preferences

Acceptance is equal to rejection

One song is equal to another

Voices and thoughts

Madness and sanity

Godhood and submissive puppets

Time and space

History and geography

Now and then

Spacetime and the external

Something going at the speed of light

Approaching something else coming at the speed of light

Boom and doom

Room and tomb

Hell and paradise

Buddha and Jesus

Reality and imagination


EQUALITY, but difference

You’re equal but different

It’s obvious


freedom and slavery

disclosure and privacy

dull and clever

confusion and clarity

transgression and obedience

input and output

asleep/awake, stimulus/sensory deprivation, programmed/free, 

creative/destructive, truth/delusion, fact/fiction


ED

evil devil, erectile dysfunction, ed edd and eddie, edgar and edward

I personally don't like war, premature death, hate, slavery, disrespect,

     cruelty, pain, suffering, misery, torture, and other vile violence- 

     wicked, evil, sinful, turpitude and depravity

but there are sadists and demons and warlocks, who feel otherwise

sadistic satanist stains, twisted tormentors, or

honorable, saintly, kind, virtuous, enlightened, role models, mentors, examples


freedom means you don't have to be or believe anything


4/24

Today (Saturday)

I walked Kaleb, Junie.  I bought a BLT sandwich.  I watched a ted talk.  

    Zeynep Tufekci:  'We’re building a dystopia just to make people click on ads’

 I did 120 pushups.  I finished my pizza.  I returned a house key.

And I stretched.  I really needed to.  

   I texted Marlen, Teresa, Mom, and Susan.

   I chatted with Michael, Johnny, Susan, and Isabel.

I checked my bank statement.  Found a quarter on the ground.

Checked my blog stats: (151 page views, today)


Tomorrow 4/25

Rain, forecast (80% chance).  No dog walks.  Nothing on my calendar.  Freedom. 

No comments: