Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, October 10, 2020

I Voted!

Ballot is in the drop box outside of Berkeley city hall, as of this morning!

Biden/Harris, Lee, Skinner, Buffy, Fickes.    Ahmad, Soulmaz, Carol Mara, McDunn, Johnson.   JLB, Mike Chang.   Wayne and Jesse.  Ben Bartlett and Orlando Martinez.  Jovanka Beckles.  Sharon Kidd.   La Force.    

Y: 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 22, 24, 25.   And W.   And FF, KK, LL.

N: 16, 20, 23

? (left blank):  21, V.   And GG, HH, II, JJ, MM

I didn't watch either of the debates.   Trump ignoring the rules of the debate is just more shit on the pile.  Pence calling Kamala a liar is rank, obscene hypocrisy.  And Trump's covid treatment cost $100,000 of taxpayer money.  You don't have to get hit by a bus to learn how to cross a street!  He thinks getting sick was a gift from God?  It shows his incompetence, so getting voted out would be my gift.

Jesse (Arreguin) is Berkeley's mayor.   I'm JT (JLT).   JB is Joe Biden, Jovanka Beckles.  JLB is Jose Luis Bedolla  (and Jorge Luis Borges!).   I like the names that associate to Bruce Lee (martial artist), BF Skinner (psychologist), my friend Brandi (Buffy, hairdresser), Fix, mad, soul, (git r) done.   Holly (Johnson) and Carol (Jurado).   Mike Chang was a tennis player, no?  Wayne (Llano), Benjamin (nephew), Orlando/Martinez are both cities,  Teshara sharin' Sharon's outlook on the topic of disease.., (Jason) Kidd, may the force be with you.  

I did have a few actual reasons for my choices, not just names (!!).  Any functioning adult 2020.  I get emails from Lee and Skinner.  Fickes sent me a (well-written) text.  Sharon sounds better than Lateefah, if you're racist.  And when it comes to Bart, I'll admit I am - Just Kidding.  La Force is a really cool name!  Beckles didn't win, last time.  I'm not gonna vote MM for mental masturbation, or mindfulness meditation.  I'd pick yes or no, (and want to!), but the wording is completely obtuse.  I happen to know what an ADU is, but I'm not clear on how MM affects them.  Oh well.

Voting is an exercise in attachment and aversion, and therefore, suffering.  May the least suffering win.  

also, Romans13, by apostle Paul, says : "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities; for there is no authority except from God, and those authorities that exist have been instituted by God."  (then again, Hitler was duly elected (!).  the Bible also endorses slavery, and a few other things, too.

No comments: