Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, October 25, 2020

San Leandro

Sitting for Rover and Squirrel-Bait

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen, walked Rover.   Like March.   Julie, Sam, and Miette are in Santa Barbara (I’ve never been).   Miette just got braces.  Julie and Sam are filling out their ballots.  Sam got new tattoos.


Daily walk or two, daily pastor tacos from los pericos (san leandro), echo music enjoyment, printing my blog (my printer is broken), reading my kindle, napping, sitting in the yard, and of course feeding and watering the animals (no meds, no fish, no hamster, no plant watering).  Keep ‘em separated!  Rover hassles SB.


Wearing my mask outside (and on Bart), using hand sanitizer, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, taking my meds, and doing pushups.  Sam has exercise equipment, too.  


I ate some of their food, but bought some replacement (kind bars for fig newtons, and dried mango slices).  I ate some of their cream cheese, taco bell, boiled eggs, and almond milk.  I bought Rover some dog-treats, because I forgot to bring them.   Went to CVS.  Used apple pay.


I’m listening to wmbr, kzsu, kcpr, and whrb.  College radio is the best.  I played some Weird Al, on a whim, earlier, too.  I charged my phone, kindle, and computer.   


I got a text from Sister Barbara.  She’s been praying for me, because of dead dad.  Anyway, she needs me for the annual persimmon harvest, whenever I can make it to MSJ (Mission San Jose, in Fremont).    I told her I’m sitting Rover, will sit Duke at the end of November, walk Junie on Tuesdays and Thursdays,  Thursday afternoon I’m having lunch in SF with mom (Barting there, :-(,   walk Snoopy on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and Kaleb on Saturdays.   WIth my economist and NYT, I’m pretty busy.   Not to mention a library book and J!.  busy, busy.


Blog only got 15 page views, yesterday.  Today, 3a, is already more (79).   Sunday.   Maybe priests read me, who knows.  I’ll probably buy tacos, again.  I love those things.  Sorry, piggies.   Sam has a Hugo award-winner that looks interesting (Stand on Zanzibar), but I’ve been diving into Wikipedia.  That’s the haps!


cheers,

J

No comments: