Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, October 15, 2020

a light snack

Enlighten- minced mints

Faith: submission and surrender

 or, domination and control (DC!)

Adios and de nada (to and from)

Hypocrisy apocalypse, says Deepak 

4 stars, by my lights:  Morpheus, the god of dreams; 

      jesus, the light;

      Adi da, “conscious light”, 

      And morning star (both Jesus and Lucifer). 

 I had a dream where morpheus was iktomi  (i pissed my bed dreaming I was in a bathroom); (Morning Star is America's largest and most profitable tomato processor).


The perfect day, productive, do it all! :  

   vitamins, oatmeal, coffee, gnc protein; flash briefing and song of the day;  Read: history, email, news;  book lists;  reference (dictionary, spanish, atlas, wikipedia)

   Fun: Music, Joe frank, judge John hodgman, standup comedy, pinterest, instagram, philosophy talk, onion, YouTube, J! archive, arts and letters, scrabble dictionary, thesaurus, masd, kp healthwise handbook.  (facebook, twitter), ted.    Exercise, sweat, walk dogs, pushups, etc.   NEWS: Ny times, economist, wikipedia, yahoo, 1440, Wapo 202, flash briefing, onion, phone notifications, and eventually, plus cs monitor, foreign affairs;   Nature (after long break from hiking, camping, travel, movies); Nap, meditation, shower


Wordplay

Left blank on the left bank

Homogeneous homosexual-genius homeowners (homo-nerds)

The queer choir sang a fag rag

Tired of car tires?  Exhausted by car exhaust? The flying car is here (really)

Hastings haste

I mentioned Goffman to the prof, and he started coughing

turn that Hasselhoff off, you boffin, and quaff some toffy

Dogs investigate sights, sounds, and smells

Testing negative, not having symptoms, and contagiousness are 3 separate things

workin' for MCA (Lynyrd Skynyrd song, not about monoclonal antibodies)

What’s up doc?  What’s goin down?

Bello bellowing below

demure demiurge (made manure)

after hot hate, vengeance is a dish best served cold: brr...gr

leading Leeds, reading at Reed

fig, faith in god; fig-ment of imagination (mm, fig/mint)

family fame, and hi-fat faith

revered or reviled, reverends and revenants

the "precariat" (those with insecure employment)

the chemistry of heaven, hell, and earth 

     - H (hydrogen), S (sulphur), C (carbon based lifeforms)

don't be senselessly dense

internet - 4.1 billion people (global population 7.69 billion)

loyal to the royals

    reinforced or damaged reputation for competence?

squirm, you worm

the best wurst

rags to riches, fags to bitches

a pew poll on pole dancing at church

surely, shorty - abandon abortion


death

the "we croak" app

In USA, cremation averages $5150, burial $7640

I like the biodegradable urns that go in the forest


Put your head on my shoulder, take my hand, be right back, left behind, keep an eye out, get out of my face, cut it out, knock it off, peace (piece) of mind, feed your head, light-headed, open your eyes, pick up your feet, don't let me down, all right (devilish, if not humorous room for interpretation), I've got my eye on you, with open arms.

No comments: