Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, April 24, 2020

Death's a bitch

O-bit-uary
a bitch without ch
the carnegie hall is silent

Emptiness, a Buddhist realization.  Oblivion isn't that big a deal.
But I enjoy life, and want to finish my projects!
  books, music, fitness, daily/weekly news, trivia, sanity
  maybe love, travel, wealth, blackbelt
  probably not parenthood
  my blog, a book, a following, a religion

omg
obit, bit god, he retaliates, beware, you wary!

offensive bite, you are why?

in the "mean" time
cd, seedy, chamber's dictionary
dictionary of choice for writer's, with a sense of humor, and fairly comprehensive (no sample sentences, though, like the one I encountered in UCD shields library)

libraries, libra and aries, ha
collection of books, a marriage of author and reader, time travel, shared mind

irreverent and subversive
subversive or submissive?

for or against, with me or against me, contrary or supportive
pros and cons, cost-benefit analysis (cba)
christian or antichrist; ian or aunty, lol

nortenos o surenos
crips or bloods
republican or democrat
liberal or conservative
helpful or subversive
faithful/believer or atheist
   agnostic or ignostic ('god' has no coherent or unambiguous definition)

cal, choreographing assembly lines
got to move these refrigerators, color tv's!
hyperion, helios - the sun
    will swallow the earth!
human origin: the synthesis of elements in past stars
    we are stardust
everything is in flux, motion, interaction, change, development
contentment, stillness
doing what must be done

No comments: