Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, March 6, 2020

Pro something

Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice

My roommate (or “roommate”, because he’s technically homeless, sleeping in his van outside - but he has a key to use the bathroom/kitchen/laundry), is being a dick to me because I’m pro-life.  Making me feel unwelcome in my own house, actually.  Being stupid and ignorant and mean, as I see it.  I’ve been nice to him.  I let him hang out in my room, listen to music, and use my sleeping bag as a comforter, and so much more.  He can return my sleeping bag and get the fuck out of my room, then.  He wants to start a fight?  He can have one.  “Choice is good” he said.

Choice is good?   I should have the freedom of choice to kill him, then?  He wouldn’t mind?  I was adopted.  That’s the only loving choice.  But a mother killing her own baby?   Are you fucking shitting me?  A human being is the moral equivalent of a piece of shit, to be flushed?  Or a cancer, to be cut out and thrown away?  Really?  Is that what you think?  Babies are just tissue?  

I eat meat like everybody else, so I’m hypocritical, in a sense, I realize.   But killing a pig is not aborting a foetus, I know.   Sucking the brains out of your own baby just seems morally heinous, to me.  Just a bit more.  Do you not agree.  Or is that a mother’s “CHOICE.” 

If you’re a butcher, or a farmer, you can kill millions of animals.  If you kill someone’s pet pig, it’s a crime.  If you abort after the second trimester, it’s a crime.  But technically legal doesn’t make it moral.  Humans are animals.  We think we’re so much better, but we’re not.  Just because we have words and computers and whatnot, doesn’t make our lives any more worthy than anyone else’s.  I kill cockroaches and ants and spiders.   They’re gross and unhealthy and don’t belong in our living areas.   I don’t kill whales.  There’s a difference, of course.  That’s just life.  The law says you can kill your own baby.  International law says you can hunt whales.  Fuck the law.  Maybe we’ll get some justice.  Maybe pro-lifers will have legal recourse.   Maybe the world will get better.  Maybe I can make some sense of this shithole, a planet up to its neck in murder, and then some.  

Or is it the way of Nature?  Predator and prey?  Maybe I should just get over it.  Life is hell, and meat is delicious, and mothers want to snuff their children, when society says it’s okay, before they seem like persons.   Vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord.  The lord gets to kill people, apparently.  Or lock them up for killing each other.  Both.  And, neither.  God lets some murderers get away with it.   Maybe he thinks they did a good job, a good deed.  Maybe the improvement of society requires a spot of murder.  Maybe if you’re a genius, like Hannibal Lecter, God will give you a pass.  Because murder is justified, and legal, and helpful.  Can you argue with that?  Or am I living in a movie?

Like The Matrix.  We’re (actually) in the womb of the machines.  Other people are just programs.  Or robots/androids/replicants, somehow not quite fully human, machines themselves, like in Blade Runner or AI.   Or maybe offing others is a fun and exciting thing to do, like Natural Born Killers.  Or maybe life is just meaningless.  What movie is that.  

It actually seems to me that killing babies is more heinous than killing asshole pro-choicers.   The law has it ass-backwards.   War is a part of international law.   Soldiers know what they’re getting into, maybe even have it coming, you could say.  Slaughtering the innocent, on the other hand, is never justified.  A baby is not responsible for the mother being raped, for example.  Or incest.  I’m not saying a mother’s life is worth less than her baby’s, if it comes to that.  That’s a tough call (maybe).  But babies need love, are blameless, and there is a line around the block to adopt them.

Does the law want us to objectify each other?  A fetus is just an annoying blob of tissue, a hindrance to the good life, a needy leach, or an unwelcome drain on our time and resources?  

And what about MY case?  I actually (accidentally) killed my own sister, in a car crash.   It’s like I’m an argument against adoption.   An argument for abortion.  If I had been aborted, my sister might be alive today.  We were both adopted (by different families, same birth-mom).  Geezus, huh?  Ugh.

That’s the last word.  Ugh. 
of course not.
Equanimity.  Be a happy Buddha.
Without attachment (to fetuses/human life), or aversion (to abortions)
What a shitty world, if you ask me.
Filled with stupidity and violence and hate.   
Stop hating the hate, I guess, huh?

If a fetus is just basically the equivalent of a krill, like what whales eat by the zillions, then why should I care if it gets cut out of a mother’s body?  

Choice is good, at a supermarket.  But is choice always good?  I could build a nuclear bomb and blow up a city.  Is that a good choice?  Is it the same as going fishing?
Of course not.

Is life meaningless?  We all die.   We’re pretty much stuck on earth, until the sun dies?  Are we just scum?   Like worms or whatever?  I think so, actually.  So let the cockroaches live?  well, maybe just the spiders and ants.   Keep them out, whenever possible.  A line of poison, like a wall on our home border.  Thanks, Trump.  People ARE bugs.  I even bug myself, sometimes.

Maybe Stalin killing 10 million people
Justifies
A mother aborting an embryo

Because life is shit
Or maybe Stalin should have been aborted
Because some murder is better than others

Murder to prevent murder

the devil, however, is murder for more murder
And the world as hell is a tormented, torture chamber of resentment 
Spite, malice, and revenge

It’s got to stop somewhere
Om

Stop aborting
Stop murdering
Stop war
Stop capital punishment
Stop eating meat

Stop being a dick

a/m/w/cp/em (wmace)

No comments: