Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, November 25, 2019

Pow! Bang! Boom!

what was that?

Pow!  I got hit in the head by a piece of ceiling!  A giant rock just came crashing through my roof!  It’s steaming and embedded in my floor.   Call 911!  This is an emergency!  I ask my wife, do we have insurance for meteorite strikes?  Shit.  At least I’m okay.  My head isn’t bleeding.  Of all the places in the entire universe, it had to find its way to my living room.  Kinda like winning the lottery, when you think about it.   Maybe it’s valuable.  Maybe I can sell it on ebay.  Maybe a museum will want it.  Maybe it’s kryptonite!  I can be Lex Luthor!  Wait, is it a space ship?  Is there anyone inside?  Am I the first contact of an alien civilization?  Is it alive?  Helloooo in there!  Can you hear me?  Do aliens have ears?  Well, okay, I’ll deal with it in the morning.  I’m going to sleep.  Goodnite, space rock.   Goodnite, alien.  Goodnite, wife.

Bang!  The shot rang out, right outside my window.  There’s someone running away, I can’t even make out the clothing, much less a face.   There’s somebody lying in our yard, bleeding.  Shit!  I better call 911.  An ambulance.  Go see if he’s alive.  Or she.  Omg, there’s no face.  There’s no way he’s alive.  On MY yard?  What the fuck?  I want to feel safe, in my domicile.  Now I’m gonna have to move.  Fuckin’ thugs.  Maybe someone saw the perp.  Maybe there’s a camera, somewhere.  Is it gang-related?  Maybe there’s a gang war.  Maybe the shooter is next to be shot.  Wouldn’t surprise me.  Tit for tat.  Justice.  karma.  vengeance.  revenge.  A law of the universe.  What goes up, must come down.  You get what you give.  You reap what you sow.  You live, you die.  Life’s a bitch, and then you die.  So it goes.  He had a nice ride.  Last stop on this bus, buddy.  You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here!  Death to death!  Death, thou shalt die!   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.  Meet your maker.  Burn in hell.  Re-unite with Brahma.  Become one with the universe.  Oblivion, like Vivian, or was it Olivia.   Revive! With vivarin.  Nullibiety, so go buy a tee.  Spawn til you die.  Ahead warp zillion.  Happy face with a bullet hole.  Kill ‘em all, let god sort ‘em out.  Japanese tea ceremony requires a tea shirt.  Ha! 

Boom!  What was that?  I think a bomb just blew up.   Bomb go boom.  Or blew down.  Blue down.  The sky is falling.  Goose feathers, slowly drifting to earth.  Skyfall is a movie.  Back to pow.  Prisoner of war.   Pow-wow.   Native American drumming, dancing, food, culture, items for sale.   Getting back to nature.  Getting front to nature, too.  Big bang.  Banking.  Bang king.  Bankok.  Bong smoking, and bang, an energy drink.  Bangs, women’s hair.  Bangalore, too.  And, yes, of course, bing.   Ben gay.  bungholes.  Boom goes 4th of July.  Boom goes fireworks.  Bam!  Put some spice on it.   
    Thinking the unthinkable.  Nukes and cities and chaos and melting flesh.  The blinding flash, and shock wave, and radiation.  Horror.  Cities aflame with rock and roll.  The end of the world?  Just the beginning of an infinite hell?  Move on.  Nothing to see, here.  Just a M80 firework that blew a hole in this house.  Creation is better than destruction, kiddies.  Make love, not war.   Make dinner, not bombs.  Make out, not in.  What?  Ya, I dunno, either.  Have a nice day.  H.A.N.D.   han D, smiling chinese.  Happy, happy.  Joy, Joy.  

No comments: