Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, November 18, 2019

Acting God (skits O)

Hearing my thoughts, here

People I avoid:
Stupid people, who don’t think.  Dumb people, who don’t talk.  Dumb people that do talk, or talk too much.  Retarded people.  Ignorant fools.  Incurious morons.  Unquestioning idiots.  Uncritical imbeciles.  Uneducated, uninformed dumbshits.  Twits spitting shit without wit.  Ignant fooz.  People that can’t read, or who watch tv all day, or don’t use libraries.  People that don’t care.  People that don’t vote.  Boring blatherskites.

People I hate? people that hate.  I guess I hate myself.
I hate hating, haters, hatred, and h8.   The snake eating its tail.
crazy, lazy.   Mad, insane, nuts, loco.  Schizophrenics and homeless.
Ignant, stupid, uneducated, uninformed
idiot, fool, moron, imbecile, twit, retard, dumbshit
assholes, dicks
sick and twisted
cruel, uncaring, rotten
Don’t be a hater?
But there’s so much to hate!
People with closed minds.  People that hate ME.
I’d hate myself if I didn’t hate
I hate my voice.  No, not my voice.  My voice.
Is schizophrenia the equivalent of prayer? (if god hears thought)
Is madness being angry?
Is a manatee in the Seine a crazy thought?
Fuck normal.  Flee, fly.  Flow.   Flay the fillet.
Stream of consciousness, mindstream, flows ever onward,
To the ocean of the internet.  A sea of things for the Holy See to see.
Flu, flew.  Bird flu.  Nubian Avian, maybe Ian.  Fluid druid.
Thoughts don’t derail, unless there are tracks.
Free your mind, neo. 
Knowledge, wisdom, understanding
Knowing the ledge, taking a piss, and standing over.

Pissed off and pissed on.  Hate and height and heat.  What a hoot.

Sick flow
Spirituality.  Spear it.  Britney and pickles.  Shakespeare.  Sex.  Jesus’ side.  Chew is a part of it.  Chuy is my name.  Me llamo Chuy.  Pronounced Chewy.   Like the petfood, or the granola bars.   Or bread.  bred.  London Breed.   Bread, read b.   Words of christ in red.  Written in blood.  B is butt, breasts, too.   Have you been washed in the blood of Jesus? JCON.   Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  conviction, and convicts.  Words and phrases and sentences.   Word to your mother.  Ends in a period.  Forked tongue, like a snake.  Slippery lawyers.  Led zeppelin, cuz you know sometimes words have two meanings.  T.W.O.  the world is over.   The whole office.  twa, thoughts words and actions.  An airline.  twat.  Twitter tweets for twits and women with tits, tights, and tats.  Tet offensive,  Taught about King Tut.   Tat tet tit tot tut.   Toys for tots.   Toot your horn, toots.  Honk honk, said the train, the traffic, the geese.  Honky tonk bar.  Tonka truck.  Gin and tonic.  Jinn, eblis, azazel.  Hooked on phonics.  Phone addiction.  Phony Tony.  Tiny Tim.  Tamara, Tamara you’re only a day away.  Associations, like the central intelligence agency, or the American technical institute.

List ten ng to raap
Rapid rape rap?  Rapier wit.  Rapunzel.  Rapport.  Raptor, rapture. Serape
rapacious, rapacity, rapidity.
rape, are ape

Wut, huh?  
wurd! 2 ya maamuh, wrapper

No comments: