As if you need to be told
1. Aids. prison rape. incarceration. hell (on earth).
2. Hell (forevermore)
3. Love. The victim loves/is loved (parents, family, soulmate).
4. God's law. God says not to. Sinful ('Thou shalt not kill')
5. The victim has a long life ahead of him/her. Finality of death (life unlived).
6. It's suicide. The victim is you.
7. The victim has character, is interesting.
8. karma. justice. vengeance. ("the price of sin is death")
9. suffering. theirs, yours. guilt. animals'. well-being.
10. k-ill. it's sick, unhealthy, diseased, unwell, ill.
11. it's criminal. self-image: you are not a criminal. you are good. you are not a sinner. you love yourself. self-respect.
12. just to prove you're not possessed, to defy the devil, to have mastery over your dark side, to be like yoda.
13. the greater good, everyone is better off alive, life is good.
14. to set an example. live and let live.
15. to resist temptation. superego vs. id. supremacy of conscience over hate.
16. to go to heaven. (joyful immortality) (heavenly reward)
17. for love
sin, guilt, crime, punishment, hell, foregoing heaven/love, respect, self-respect, maturity, willpower, kindness, perspective (we're all in the same boat), righteousness, hope.
fuck you, Satan!
(demons, hellions, vampires, monsters, criminals, the wicked -are not your 'crew')
No one deserves death.
Everyone is their own universe.
No one lives forever.
Time entails potential for progress.
Everyone's life has meaning.
Let God play God. Acts of God. Time/Nature (senescence, old-age) are best.
Murder has 4 victims (victim, perp, loved ones', society)
Sex, intimacy, touch, orgasm, ecstasy.
loss, grief, sadness, pain, despair.
Life is good!!
1 year ago