Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Spirit Faughing

 the spirit of "expressing disgust" (faugh, verb)

foetal fatalities, doctor DR, demonic rodent, he's a rat.      Undead, alive, living, human.    I am the walrus, kookookachoo.  Microbiome.  Vampire, perv, queer, weird, strange, unusual.    Possessed, be mine, soulmate.  Sole mate.  Freedom, slavery, and inner-throne.  Nirvana says God is gay.   Happy homo.

DAE, Dave, gay, AA, adult male, genius, mathematician, natural psychologist.    "I am sick about you".   Not even bi. 'she knows you're in a relationship with a genius'.  

Blowjobs make men like putty in your hands, I'm told.

A rose is a rose by any other name.  All people should be able to call themselves anything, imo.   Rose can be called geranium or tulip, lol.   Two lips in the rain.

Righteous war-angels with no doubt, regret, or guilt.   Lions and lambs.   Protect your freedom, peace, and joy.   Crazy AF about playing demon.   Other "demons" to neutralize...  Letting demons be, if that is their True Nature?  No.   Prison, medication, therapy, love, karma, and terror.    Up all night?  Draining!

Secrets, vs. I don't want to talk about it.   Or, it makes me feel bad.

which whore?  the witch-whore!   (a rapist asking his victim afterward for her number?!),  fuct something up, like a man, a phone, a mind, or a life.

just jester and fair fairy and righteous rats.     boobies, bodies, and babies.   flower-flow: pussy-willow, lavender, eucalyptus.   roses, geraniums, tulips.   lips:  tulips, eucalyptus.  Buffy and v-ender.  Will ow.  rows.  right as rain.  reign.  Liquidity and income and low water needs.  pre-glt.   flour.   

'I'm about to spiritually exist' (exit S).  exit slavery, satan, serpent, snake.   -v or -s (vampire, voice) (spirit, satan, Allah) (Sarah, Sara)

Teshara, as earth, God made dirt and dirt don't hurt.    I don't hurt.   I mean, I hurt (sensitive).  But don't inflict, in fact.   Spank, maybe.  Dust to dust.  Afterlife as particles.   Pushing up daisies.   Doing push-ups (push-downs).  Playing dirty, dirty sex, and digging up dirt on dirt balls.   Talking dirty, let your words be seasoned with salt, you salty dog.   Use the entire dictionary!!  Mister master?  Mastery of the mystery!  Telepaths are not (necessarily) psychopaths.

I am not a masochist (into pain, degradation, or abuse).   'You ARE a sadist.  You really are' -v.   Oh?  I don't identify that way, see myself that way, I want to hear moans of pleasure, feel shaking orgasms...   I want people to have fun and be happy.   I'd like to punch someone in the face, and finish the job, sometimes.   I'd like to cut off a certain rapist's fingers.   You get the idea.  So it goes.   Fantasies of all kinds.  Sexually, I'm about mutual pleasure (whatever you're into, if compatible with mine).   I don't even know my type.  'You have a type' -v.   I'm crazy about Kelli.  'It's sad that you fell in love' -v.   Shut up.   Her love of hating (the hateful), spirit-laughing, spirit-faughing.   Fell for her?   Fell.   Standup comedy.  Upstanding citizens.   

Pure psychopath!? or pure kindly friend and more?   Good and virtuous, not cruel and mean.   God or devil?   Saints, sinners?  Every single one of us...  Not binary, but blended.    The sod is not saintly or depraved.   But people can be.   Lynyrd Skynyrd, Simple Man:   Be a simple kind of man, Oh be something you love and understand.  Won't you do this for me son if you can.  Don't live too fast, troubles will come and they will pass, find a woman and you'll find love, and don't forget son there is someone up above.   All that you need is in your soul.  You can do this if you try, all I want for you is to be satisfied.   Don't you worry, you'll find yourself.   Follow your heart and nothing else.  

Hot sex, hotheads, and staying calm, cool, and collected.  Cool dudes.  Cool beans.  Loco heat.

Hooves.

No comments: