Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, September 1, 2023

Hey World

Hey, world.   Wuss happnin?  Project Omega, I know.  As if there’s nothing beyond that.  Or modernism.   Post-modernism.  It’s always now, they say.  So when’s now?  Ha.   These words were written in the past.   Maybe the future was written thousands of years ago.  Right?  So it’s always then, maybe.   Or maybe free will exists, and the future is limitless, and you hold your destiny in your hands.   Use your freedom wisely.  So many doors.  Possibilities, options, choice.  All roads leads to death, I think.  So whatever.   You can be happy.  You can be miserable.  God supposedly knows everything and everyone.  So give him some say-so, and see what happens.  Wait.   That’s just talking to yourself, right?   Hypnosis to access your best self.   Maybe.   You can believe whatever you want.   You can read the bible, the koran, wikipedia, the aletheon, dianetics, all of the above.  Good luck and may the force be with you.  

Hey world.   What’s goin’ on?  Extinctions.  Floods, hurricanes, drought, heat waves.  There’s war and disease and hunger.   So what else is new.  There’s love, happiness, prosperity, laughter.   Friendship and fellowship, whatever floats your boat.  I wish you all the best.   Treasure, pleasure, leisure.   God-realization.


TOEing the line

general relativity, quantum mechanics

and General Kwon, and my relative, the mechanic

:-) 


princess process

more gore, higher ire, greater hater, lower flow, less mess

guess who blessed Jess' cess mess? Yes!

  Bess Truman, Tess, Hermann Hesse, Elliot Ness..

less stress, reassess Jess

guns, ongoing debate

fewer Dieu-ers


funky af

omg, oh my goodness, om..gee

Whitey Bolger eats bulgarian bulgur

across the pond and in the drink

Na'vi, blue man group, blue meanies, smurfs, democrats

Palpatine the paladin, guilty of palages

    pride avarice lust anger gluttony envy sloth

shit I know that I don't know, and shit I don't know that I know

ministry, monastery, mona, mono (monkey), monks

   mister mystery monster


SP

Shakespeare's plays, poetry and sonnets, patience and support, seize power, squalid poverty, Pete Sampras, Phil Spector, Parkinson's syndrome, polling station, single parents, pollution solutions, Portuguese and Spanish, points scored...


alliteration of allah almighty

Robert Redford, Marilyn Monroe, Pablo Picasso, Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, Wonderwoman, Daredevil, lady liberty, Ryan Reynolds, Jim Jones, Alan Alda, Billy Bob ...

No comments: