Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Sleepy Babbling

journalling and current status-

Not the comfy chair!   Trivial pursuit, Terry pratchett, Thomas Pynchon.   Aguaturbia, not trivia (stupid Alexa).   The indian drowned in his tea pee (ha).  Scientology has suppressive persons, I guess I am one (and to Islam, too).   Not good to make so many enemies.  Does my blog make me “open source”?.   I love Arabic calligraphy and the Taj Mahal and listening to Quran recitation.   Christian Science and Scientology and the scientific method.  Is Karen still suicidal?   Addressing prayer to “to whom it may concern”, lol.  Kate is dystopian and revolutionary.  I have apples, oranges, bananas, sunflower seeds, pistachios, cashews, rice, beans, soup.   I have my meds and 3 tubes of toothpaste and 4 bottles of mouthwash and plenty of flossers.   I have my fish oil, multivitamin, and astragalus capsules.  Good stuff.  I’ve reduced sugar intake.   I hope I’m not still prediabetic.  And maybe I’ll escape mental illness.  There’s hope.   I have a large bag of oatmeal, my monthly supply of mushroom coffee.  I bought a new type of GNC protein powder, on the sales guy’s recommendation.  I love chili relleno burritos, pastor tacos, sushi and seaweed salads, and an occasional chipotle burrito, nation’s burger, pizza. I DON’T have any halloween candy this year (actually, I have one See’s sucker).  I didn’t even bother with the Nextdoor Treat Map this year, because NOT ONE person came to my door, last year..   I sat outside for hours, with my almond kisses.  Lesson learned, I guess.  I have 8 books on dogs; I have like a dozen masd books; I have an awesome dictionary and atlas; I have a ton of spanish materials; I have joke books, and Hiaason novels, onion compendiums; I have all the Pynchon, and almost all the DFW.  I have academic, reference books, in psychology, philosophy, general knowledge, and ecology.  I have fun books by Gaiman, Rushdie, Coetzee, Boyle, Foer, Achebe, Oates, Zadie Smith, Tan.  best short stories, big book ofs (graphic novels?), 6 or 7 cookbooks.  I’m rooting for Ukraine and the women of Iran and the Uyghurs and Tibetans and Democrats.  I have The Buddhist Path to Simplicity, A General Theory of Love, Find the Good,  The Happiness Hypothesis, Authentic Happiness, The Happiness Project.  I have 3 copies of the 10,001 songs list (from the 1001 book “you must hear”).  I’m collecting gifts for everybody, come Christmas in 2 months.  I’ll be sitting for Thanksgiving and Christmas, in Benicia maybe.  I don’t have my Kaleb dates for November yet.  I might be walking Snoopy and Shelby on weekends too, if Mimi gives them to me.  My nephews and my brother and his wife are all dressing up Star Wars.  I’m looking forward to seeing their costumes (and my cousin and her husband and 2 daughters, don’t know the theme).  I plan on going to Sausalito next month for Patrick’s ashes going in the bay/cove.  I’m enjoying my new socks and underwear.  I’m listening to psychedelia, from the wikipedia list, in my bookmarks.  I gave a ton of change to the corner store.   You’d think they’d offer me something.  Nope.  I should boycott them.  It’s mostly a liquor store, and almost everything is junk.   The people there can be sketchy, too.  And you always have to ask for a receipt.  I wonder when or if Sara Pierre Augie and Hugo are going to Mexico, again.  I’m playing Andromeda (good fit), I’m beat from shoveling and spreading wood chips all morning.  BART took awhile.  I got off at Fremont, and boarded at South Fremont/Warm Springs.  I left while it was still dark.  I got $30 as reward for volunteering (plus lunch).  Sara doesn’t like me, I think.   She can’t be bothered to text back.  And If I’m not a friend, then why would I consider moving to Portland?  I really hope the Dems retain control of the house and senate.  Really, really, really.   I have a ton of trivia cards to fill the time.  I have several boxes of stuff I’ve written that I should review, incorporate into blog.  I want to publish, too.  Maybe I should be active on twitter.  And write in sentences, not lines.   I have a bunch of bathroom readers.   Not sure if that’s better, worse, or the same as TP!   I’m expecting a trivial pursuit set next month.  One of the last remaining sets for my collection.  I should probably take a shower after all that dirty work at MSJ today.  I like my new JBL speaker.   I like my kalx pocket fm radio (old school).  I wish my phone could stream music away from the house wifi, without eating up roaming or whatever.  I have a ton of email and news I haven’t read.  And a stack of books in my room.  My room is full.   Time to get rid of cassettes, I think, lol.  CD’s too.   Lionel Messi and the messiah and the world to come, and messy cum (anne and  nick?).  The medium is the message, a messy sage, a small medium at large.  Bliss in the abyss.  Colony collapse disorder is not a blessing, although it is less bees.  Abyssinian bliss.  Todd the modern God.   (odd body cod Fahd gaudy lawed Maud nod pod quad rod sod wad, general zod).   yod hey vod hey.  vod, vav, waw.   I dunno.  organismic orgasm spasm.  dreaming about dreams.  everybody thrives, not just survives.  a utopia trope.

No comments: