Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Locura o Cordura

Crazy talk, salud mental, salud salad

A sleeping crayfish on TikTok?  Wutchu tokkin bout Willis?  I’m talking about billionaires and the homeless, Bill Gates and Stephen Paddock, shitty people and gems, people making less than a dollar a day, vs. $2537/second (Jeff Bezos in 2021), inequality and equal rights, when rights don’t even exist…


I’m sick, I’m poor, I hate too much, I’m sad, I’m sorry, I’m stupid, I don’t like you, I don’t like me, I don’t like anyone, life sucks, life is shit, I want to do a ton, I’m making zero progress, I can’t stand it anymore, I’m bored with myself, I’m trying to be a genius, I’m getting saner,  but I don’t know how to make money, I feel fat, stolid, boring, ugly, mean, and tired.   I don’t want to be david.  I don’t care for him.  I feel better than being dominated, demon-ated.   I want to be alive!  In love.  Happy, happier.  Content.  I want my blog to be popular.  


If I had a zillion dollars, I’d buy the world a coke.  okay, that’s what I’ll do.  Cokes are shit, too, really.   But some shit is better than other shit.  Suicide by coke.  A sweet way to die, with a sweetheart.  Halloween approaches.  The dark side, and sugar.  Killing you with kindness.  


$2500 dollars a second!???!??

Geezus Christ.   That’s insane.  I have a disability.  How is he going to spend it??  Does he want my help?


I would buy a Tesla, and a house with a swimming pool, and all the books on the 1001/501 lists.   I’d get a Bose stereo.  And a 3-person chess set.  And an air filter.  Noise-cancelling headphones.  Hand-warmers.   No commercials.  Print my blog.  A flying car on the roof.   A house that won’t burn down.  Maybe a foam sprayer system, or something.  Big bubbles for the kids.   All the trivia.   Watch Jeopardy, nightly.   And Ted talks.  


I’m still bored.  A billion buddha books.  Enlightenment.  Sex and massage and hot tubs.  Daily exercise, and the body I want.  Just a little sugar, even less meat, and happily ever after, waiting to die.  Travel and go to restaurants and roller coasters.  Lots of Nature.  Maybe ayahuasca with a shaman.   Or some therapeutic LSD, under supervision.  Or just shutting the fuck up, and being happy with how I am, here, now.  


:-)


Lots of sex.  A loving wife and children.  My own religion.  Martial arts and self-defense mastery.  Sanity.  Making a difference.  A note to Bezos!   Contentment, no matter what.  Relatively speaking, I’m living the life.  I’m not in debt.  Relative freedom.  And I live in Berkeley, a kind of Paradise, really.  So there.   I’ve talked myself into feeling better. 


Sex is optional.  Family is optional.  Religion is madness.   Fighting, too.  I make a difference, every single day.   Same as it ever was.  Rich or poor, we’re all just stayin’ alive.  My 3 wishes are the best way to structure my life.   Basic need met for all (food, shelter, clothing, sanitation, clean water).  Libraries, education, internet available to all.  And healthcare for all, gyms and fitness and pools and healthy food.   That’s a good life!   And I’ve said it, it’s out there, people believe in it, it will happen, if people get their act together.   No nuclear weapons, and world peace, of course.  I’m not limited to 3.  What would be a good number 5?  Stop global warming and be good to Nature.  End the plastics nightmare, the extinction event, the burning of rainforest.   Okay, God?  Get to work!

No comments: