Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Argh

Hypocrisy and Integrity 

What prompts a woman to kill her own baby?  Malice, ignorance, stupidity, self-hatred, and delusion.  Like it’s a tumor.  Like it’s a fucking leach.  A clump of cells that threatens to make them unhappy.  Because God made childbirth painful.  Or the mother thinks the kid’s better off dead.  No one will want him or her because she doesn’t.  Like everybody is her.  I don’t even want to talk about it.  Imbeciles.  As if adoption doesn’t even exist.   Not even mentioned.  Like women have a right to snuff this new, miraculous life.  Like it’s shit to be flushed.  Like babies are demon spawn.  Like life isn’t worth living.  Like we’re all going to hell.  Like there isn’t love in the world.  Like it’s hopeless.  Like it’s a fucking party, a beautiful day, when they cut up the baby inside her and vacuum out its brain.  So many fucking retards in the world.  Proving that they shouldn’t be having kids because they’re stupid enough to kill their own fucking kids?  What the fuck is that?  Goddamn.  That’s all I have to say.   Do I have the “choice” to kill abortionists?  Your freedom to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose, goddamnit.  Murder is murder, call it what it is. 

God Bless the Supreme Court, and damn the abortionists! …

abortionists, soldiers, capital punishment prosecutors, 

   (carnivores, butchers, the meat industry), 

arms-dealers!, mercenaries, exterminators, big tobacco

   Assassins and murderers


I eat meat, I kill bugs, I respect soldiers, and I sympathize with those seeking vengeance

But murder is still murder

And thou shalt not kill 

I am a hypocrite


If I had integrity, I would be a vegetarian, campaign for the life imprisonment alternative, encourage conscientious objection, and practice ahimsa like a jain monk!!


YHWH, yeah whatever

childbirth fucking hurts

No comments: