Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

God's Toilet Bowl

 “I don’t care”

The motto of the jaded

Can mean “I don’t care for anyone, or about anything”

It can also mean, “it’s all good”

Or the absence of love, kindness, compassion, sympathy, empathy

It’s not cool to say “I care”

But I do


The devil may care, is interesting, in this context

Maybe takes everything personally

Enforcing the law of karma, not forgiveness

Justice, vengeance, retribution


Women killing their own children is unconscionable

Sick and twisted, righteous anger

Like slavery, 

or oppression, depriving of freedom

Theft, rape, torture, false imprisonment, captive audience

abortion, murder, homicide

Crime 

Learn about it, know your limits

Broken things, people

suffering, unhappiness, misery, pain, depression, sadness

War, capital punishment, torment

Worth fighting against

Choose your battles


Do I care about bacteria?

Do I care about krill?

Do I care about women’s foetuses?

Do I even care about adults?

Would I rather forgive someone or blow their fucking brains out?

Just because I can?? 


People are stupid

Everyone is dying

Nothing matters

Do what thou wilt

Tired of dealing with all you idiots

Thrill of the hunt sounds fun

Or staying safe all by myself with music, books, blog

I could write a book

Yes, that’s what I think I’ll do

me, myself, and I will keep each other company

I’ll stew in my own juices

Marinate in music and deejays

Read my bible

Read my Salman Rushdie book

Work hard at overcoming stupidity, achieving holiness, sanctity

Self-apotheosis and bliss

Be all you can be

Without God, everything is permitted

All I can be?  God, Himself

Ideal, potential, perfection, self-love

Help my fellow man

Work through my issues

We ARE just animals, alright?

Maybe human flesh is delicious (properly prepared)

If I can eat a pig, maybe I can eat pigs

Or maybe I should go vegetarian

I enjoy a chile relleno burrito

It’s got egg in it

Who am I talking to?

I’m talking to myself

I’m talking to God

The great man

Mental masturbation

A metaphor for writing, being an author

Imagined audience

As if the whole world can hear my every thought

I’ve heard it all before

There’s nothing new

Read the encyclopedia (cool prison time)

We incarcerate ourselves

Within the walls of law

The limits of our own conscience


BOOK

By God


Be good.  Don’t be bad.   Actually, strike that.  Don’t be good.  Be perfect!  Be me. There’s a 5 level spectrum of quality:  not bad, good, better, best, perfect.   Be all you can be.  You can be the devil.  You can be pro-death.  You can be depraved.  Like I’m doing now.  You can tempt people.  You can make the cases for all sides.  You can free your mind.  You can be one with Reality, Everyone.  You can say you don’t care, because what you really mean is you care for everybody.  So have at it.  The perfect devil understands all points of view, and sets people at war, because they’re stupid, and therefore can go to war, and kill each other off, leaving a better class, a higher average, of human wreckage.  If you can’t see the other side, maybe you deserve to die.  Your enemy is you.  Everybody’s right.  It’s all good.  Love one another.  Make each other happy.  Be funny.  Be healthy.  Be sexy.  Live and let live.  Die and let die.  Everybody is the same.   Points of view are different perspectives of the same consciousness.  We are all God.  We are all Gods.  We are all devils.  Opinions are permitted.  So are murders.  There’s abortion, capital punishment, wars, and meat.  Jail and prison aren’t necessarily hell.   One man’s hell is another’s heaven.  But freedom is usually preferable.  And love in prison is damned rare.  But you can play russian roulette.  You can play the lottery.  You can roll the dice.    Happiness is winning.  Or heroin.  Or love.  Or a delicious meal.  Or listening to comedy.  Or exercise endorphins.  Or a good book.


I like writing.  I like my own mind.  Reading myself.  To music, makes it even more fun.  I am self-contained.  I am in my own world.  My own head.  My own universe.  Solitude is satisfying.  Hell is other people.  Boring and stupid and annoying and mean.  People try, they really do.  But usually fail.  So me, myself, and I converse.  We have a good time.  You can be good at being bad.  So God, who can do anything, keeps Chthulu in his head, too, with all the angels and saints.  The full spectrum of human personality, good and evil, male and female, bliss and misery, beauty and hideousness, sanity and madness, amid all the different cultures, histories, religions…. In short, the panoply of human character.  Gods and monsters, deities and gnats, the powerful and weak, the blessed and the cursed, the pristine and the rotten, the young and the old, innocence and experience, the genius and stupid, inspired and dull, kind and cruel.  Maybe you want to be an actor, so you can step outside yourself.  Or a writer, so you can conjure different characters, interactions, personalities.  Your head is a big place.   And it’s a small world, after all.  All in all is all we are.  Open up!  Let me in. Ha.


We are never alone.  We need not ever be lonely.  Multiple Miggs is one facet of this diamond, but not the only.  Soul rotation is my favorite Dead Milkmen album.  Your soulmate might be in eternal communion with your mind, as you engage in mental-masturbation.  If God is everywhere, he’s everyone, and loving God is loving everybody, everything, always - not a bad state to be in, if you ask me.   But maybe you don’t want the devil in your head.  Exorcism is a bitch.  Does God need an exorcism?  He loves all.   So no.  He can handle the full spectrum.  It’s all good.  He puts SMALBED in his place.  Which is hell, of course.   Hell is the demon’s heaven, is why it’s totally fine.   (satan mephistopheles antichrist lucifer beelzebub evil devil).  God’s toilet bowl.  


I had some thought to dump.


God is good, God is great.  Gr eat.  Hell is just another neighborhood of heaven.  The devil is just God when he's drunk.  If God is everywhere and anyone, then there is no sin?  It's all good?  Or, maybe, everything is sinful.   Both!   There's a spectrum of best to worst, most good to least good, or -alternatively- least bad to worst.   And the labels don't even matter, because it's all forgiven.   God is good.  We're all going to heaven.  No more pain.

No comments: