Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

HnH

 Heaven

I woke up to birds singing, refreshed.  I ate a huge breakfast of all I could eat, and then shot up some heroin.   I don’t get fat here, and addiction is impossible.  Maybe I’ll try body building in the future.  Like in a million years or whatever.   I’ll be here forever.  The library here is the best.  I’m gonna read it all!  I love God, I really do.  Sex with anybody, any time.  God is the best.


Hell


Ow! Ow! Ow!


Heaven


I’m gonna read Wikipedia.   This might take awhile.  I’ll do it by the pool, in this lovely sunshine.


Hell


Owww.  Ow! Ow!


Heaven


I’ll go see a movie with some friends.   Everything’s free.  Then I’ll go to the gym, play some basketball or swim some laps.   We can program reality here - did I tell you that?   Like I can ask to never get tired.  Or hungry.  Or I can teleport to any place/time.  Or be invisible.  Shit like that.   It’s awesome.  All praise be unto Allah!


Hell


Ouch!  Stop that.  Ow.  Ow!


Heaven


I’m off to the Bahamas.    See you in a couple weeks.  I’m not bringing my phone.  I’m gonna see what it’s like to be a manatee.   Looking forward to it!   Have fun at the concert.


Hell


Ahhhhhh!  God, someone help me!


Heaven


I’m going to the comedy club tonight.   I’m gonna take acid tomorrow, and then go to a baseball game on Friday.   Then a lecture on Saturday.   The library just opened a new section: Dreams.    These things play while you’re asleep - and they’re interactive.  The best reality-command is No Pain, or Turn Off Pain, in my opinion.   There are literally tens of thousands of radically different worlds in the human spacetime section.  Drugs, dreams, cultures, settings.  I like hanging out in the Amazon with my crack pipe.  


Hell


No, not that again.  Fuck.  I hate you bastards.


Heaven

Wow.  Have you been to the perfume store yet?  Effing amazing!  God helps us remember all these travel experiences by indexing them to scents.   Perfect memory and access to omniscience is always one of the better services God offers, up here.  I’ll try flying soon - always wanted to do that.  I’m gonna start as a fly, then a hummingbird, then a pterodactyl, then an angel.   They say it’s incredible.  I’ll tell you all about it at lunch at the new sushi place.


Hell


Ow.


Heaven


The video games are insane, here.   I’ve been in this immersive WWII game for a week, now.   I’ve killed thousands.  It really makes me feel better.  All praise be unto Allah!


Hell


Shit.  I shouldn’t have killed that puppy.  Please, no more tattoos.


Heaven


I’m gonna train for the marathon.   The runner’s highs always keep me coming back.


Hell


Not the comfy chair!  It’s got centipedes crawling all over it!


Heaven


I’m gonna read about Earth.   We get the papers here, too.  I can pause time, and catch up with everything.  We can walk around the Earth Matrix, invisibly, and rewind or fast forward…  I spend months at a time in it.   We can appear in visions or dreams of our undead family and friends if we want.. but it needs clearance from the dream-guardians, though.  


Hell


Thumb-screws? Iron-maiden? Abacination? Waterboarding? Again? Ohhh fuck


Heaven


I love watching tv.  I’m gonna watch ALL of it.  Even the commercials.  I mean why not?  I can make the products apparate in my living room, on command!  And it’s even better high.  The weed in this place is primo.  I love Lucy re-runs.  spanish-language telenovelas.  Miami Vice madness.  Buffy.   All the channels from all the countries from all of human history!  I can binge on certain shows, or call up certain scenes/memories, or put things on loops, or exit into immersive environments from the shows, to explore things further.  Alternate universes, like Middle-Earth (Lord of the Rings) or Pandora (Avatar).   All the tv shows and movies and books have their own universes to explore.   God has his own file of dreams.  Author’s minds and the minds of those who never even wrote anything, too!  Psychonaut all the drugs.  God’s mind is a trip, I gotta tell you.


Hell


Drawn and quartered?  Tarred and feathered?  Battered and broken? Geezus


grades: abcdf

aborted, broken, cracked, defective, faulty

flunk, fail, fry (fuck!)

scream on, on screen

No comments: