Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Sayin' Sane

 Seine.  Sain.  Seign.  Tsane.  Sane.

Spirituality and faith.  Spirit.  Spear it.   Faith.  Hi-fat.  Ha, fit.  A fith.  Belief.  Belie F.  F be lie.  FBI lee.   FBI eel?  feel bi.   Lithium and beef.   Seigneur Saint.  signs and symptoms.   God is a good and glad guide, giddy you passed the GED!   

What I Believe:


I believe in what I see.  These things exist.   Except for holograms.   But the hologram itself exists.  Also, what I hear, smell, taste, and touch.  I believe in my senses.   Except when I’m dreaming.  But the dream itself exists.  I believe I am my body, nothing else.  My dreams and the voice I hear in my mind can come from my own brain, or telepathically from another’s, maybe both, at the same time.   My thoughts, in turn, can be heard by another, maybe.  Prayer exists.  If the one who hears your prayer is God, then God exists.  A schizophrenic by another name (a much nicer one).  My brain talks to itself.   I have a “split mind.”  And/Or talks to another telepath.  I am in his brain and he is in mine.   We share mind.  In fact, maybe consciousness is a collective thing, and only bodies are individual.   My every thought is public.  My dreams, an adventure in other minds.   Drug trips as either psychosis or antipsychosis.   People pay money for drugs to experience what my mind does on an ongoing basis, maybe.  That would be a happier way of looking at it.   Insanity and disability and schizophrenia and madness are the flip side of that coin.  Maybe everyone is insane.  All it takes is an unexplained magic trick:  presto!  You’re insane!  Ha ha.   I’m not kidding.   Heaven is delusional.   Believing you created the universe is of course also delusional.  But if we each make up our own universe, or own experience, our own minds, psyches, then we are a kind of Creator.    Some realities are happier than others, is where heaven comes into play.  Utopian paradise is possible.   My approach is making religion an amalgamation of everything.  Read about all of them, take what you like, syncretize.   A God makes life enjoyable, rules over heaven, as it were.  


We are all in this together.   Nightmares could be warnings and actual experience, from out there…. Life is but a dream and dream is but a life?  Fictions don’t become true simply for being widely believed.  God doesn’t create anything, but we create a virtual God, unto death, in the hope of rising again.  But death is final.   Consciousness does not persist.  Your “soul” can be modeled by psychologists, but no AI or computer re-creation will ever be the actual you.  But maybe close enough!   


An essay

Immortality


You never die.   Hopefully you never suffer.  You can suicide, maybe.   Unless you wake up like in Groundhog Day, to start all over again.   You can see the many permutations of possibility.   You can grok how you have sinned in what you have done and what you have failed to do.  Anyway, you’d want to keep the earth comfortable and wealthy and safe and healthy and sustainable.   Unless you can freeze the passage of time, and also not age,  and teleport, and turn off pain, and do everything you want,  immortality loses some allure.  What if you were locked in Groundhog Day for eternity?   That would suck.  Maybe there’s a groundhog year.   Or a groundhog decade.   That would also be cool.  You could experiment on reality, see what happens if you try different things. 


Wake up!  You can change the world, every single day!  You can take drugs.  You can be a criminal.  You can read anything, sample all the virtual worlds in the libraries.  You can be strong and beautiful and healthy and well, in every way (physically, mentally, morally, spiritually, emotionally).   You can have sex all the time.  You can love life.  You can make a difference.   You can mad.   You can subtract.   You can multiply.   You can divide and conquer.   It’s summer as I write, with something more to add:  Junie, Julie, and Augustus!  You can be a hottie.  You can be cold-hearted.   You can be pure mind.   You can talk to God.  You can be crazy.   Maybe you can be perfectly sane.  


v

duke of dick

ass master


livid with david, david is an aphid

hug a bug, squashed? gosh

insect infected with defects

effect of ford prefect's refection

infected and infested and 

   outfected and outfested

No comments: