Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, August 27, 2021

Mr T

Dad, padre, pa, father

Pop!  Be perfect, as your father in heaven is perfect

Mr. T, I pity the fool

LWT, Lawrence William Teshara


Law, will, share 

Tesla, TES hara, LA wrence

Mom - PT Cruiser, MDX

Greg- GLT (volvo) (don't call him 'raca'!)

Me- Jetta, 9-3,  z71


Ozzy, ride home, 49er celebration, whiffle ball at park, Red and blue teams, balance on knees, little golden books, frick and frack, Flea markets, BHS dance, recycling, fence windmill purchase, and selling uniforms, CR, MHR (camp royaneh, mountain home ranch), ping pong at family camp (mather), Uncle zeke, communications, citizenships (3), thrown in pool, murphy’s gulch, morning minute, albums, 3 chairs, shaving, m and m game, blue cards, get on with it, straight man, 351 yell and 3 cheers and dreary hours of winter at campfire, eagle eye, Disneyland, few times;  touring the US Navy boat; Harrah’s, Concours d’elegance(2?), gold country, square dance, Reading aloud, downstairs: Willie Wonka, Charlie and great glass elevator, Pushcart War, Mr. Boox, James and the Giant Peach… Toy car village, ape family running through house,  Beef and onion ocean pizza, devouring ribs, anger at spilled glass, Christmas, records, gifts, decorations, Halloween, lake Merced towers, decorations, Patrol meetings, Drives to T14 on Tuesdays, rage at Steven Heuser,  Eagle Scout project,  Black like me, Letter from Birmingham Jail, Mad’s silly answers to stupid questions, Homies, parachute toys, water rocket, Morning shave and radio news, PA system, popping toys, kitchen sit ups, hide the cookies, cleaning plates after meals,  Letter of recommendation, letter in my accordion folder,  Albertson’s with Ellen, not running the painting business,  Trip home from crash, collecting belongings, addressing Sarah’s family, Concept, I am not God, Buddhism not (necessarily) theistic, a philosophy,  Playing trivia on tablet at hospital, You pulled that “From the air”, Santa Cruz becoming him, Entering David’s house, my on and on-going monologue about him,  I hate the Dodgers, ratchet at Giants games, sitting upper deck boxes candlestick, Flowers for mom

No comments: