Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Wuzzup, dawg

 Hello.  Hi.  Hey.  Greetings.  Yo.  Hola. Aloha.  

You, Universe, world, internet, blogosphere, people, AI’s, gente, folks!  My name is Jesse Lawrence Teshara.  JLT.  I was adopted.  My mom is Peggy Teshara (nee Margaret Delia Hennessy).  My dad was Larry Teshara.  (Mr. T, like his dad, Ben) middle name, William.  My birth mom is Annette V Riddle.  My birthfather was Richard Stollnitz.   Yup, dad was a dick.  My godfather's name was Richard, too.  4,9,9 (pythagorean numerology).  22.  (there are other numerologies, other bases). V for versus, verses, victim, vampire, lizard people.  Vp, mvp.  Veep, value.   Buddha, too.  Go 49ers.  Highway 49.  Al Gore.  Four, metaphor.  Met a Four. My ex used to work at 49er video.  13, you lose.  Proposition 13.  Jesus.  Anyway, V for Vendetta has a monologue of all the v words.  V for vengeance is a novel by Sue Grafton. The reptilians V stands for Visitors.  V is the 6th least-used letter in the alphabet.   ‘Letters’ can be interpreted as ‘blood-letters’, a layer of v for vampire. Words of christ in red, is a type of bible.  I was once asked, “have you been washed in the blood of Jesus?”.  BBC also stands for the body and blood of christ.  Jesse means “the whole office of the eucharist”, and “god makes forget”.  In Spanish, it’s Chuy (pronounced chewy), or Isai (eesaw-e), or Jesus (hey, zeus).  You can call me Jess.  Jesus can be, Jess U.  Me?  Don’t take the lord’s name in vain.  Or H in veins.  Vanity, all is vanity.  Vanity fair.  Eucharist, eu a christ.   A christ is just somebody annointed with chrism (oil).  U Jess.  3.8.  Like C8, Cate.  Smiling God.  God is One, but also 8.  8 sideways, infinity.  You, why god smiles.  OMG.  O for offense and orgasm (among others).  0 and 1, binary, f and m, female and male, hole and phallus.  Death and oblivion are for forever.  The universal fate. 

  

Heaven is for suckers.  So is hell.  Everybody dies, same fate, for sinners and saints.  Breathing is a process of suck and blow.  Lollipops in heaven.  Bloodsucking leaches?  The world is a vampire.  The Big Suck.  Predator and Prey.  Nature, red in tooth and claw.  Vampires are demons, if you bite people, that’s a criminal offense, assault.  Prison ain’t heaven.  If you think you’re immortal, you’re insane.  Mad.  Crazy.  Nuts.  Loco.  Like priests.  If you believe in heaven, you probably also believe in the possibility of eternal torment.  Of course, you can sit in a cell, and read, write, and rot.  Not hellish, necessarily. Poet, did you know it?  Don’t burst my bubble.  Then again, that’s your decision.  The incision decision division.   Bit?  Bitch.   Life’s a bitch and then you die.  Female dogs and dogma.  All dogs go to heaven.  Doggy-style.  Catty pussies, with 9 lives.  Vampires and ire at vamps, (seductresses and femme fatales).   Til death do you part?  Orgasm is the little death.  old.  Corporate identity, a multitude, I and I, me myself and I, etc.  Like Jesus, with his trinity, or smart kids with invisible friends, or schizophrenics with voice(s), or even gangs, all for one and one for all.  You can be your own nation, in fact, with your own laws (israel was a person), in your head, virtually.  Your life can be a movie.  You should enjoy watching yourself.  Maybe red is your favorite color.   Go paint the town red, you psychopath.


what's a psychopath?  not psychosis or psychopathology!  antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.  synonym of sociopath.


some church nuttiness:

wholly weak, RC church (roller coaster of life), resurrection and revived, om, opiate of the masses, LSD (the lord is my Light, Salvation, Daily), infinite love, infinite mercy...

   deconstructions:  spear it, a pawn, hymn, just ice, tea ching, wok and walk, p raise

and a lord of the rings things: suffer ring 

    keep praying, be kind, suffering is not wasted, after rain comes sunshine, good from bad, truth always wins, wait and be gentle, in the silence of our hearts, there is light and joy even in suffering, such as with prisoners, in dungeons....if not until the afterlife, maybe, keep the faith. Hope and optimism, as an "easter people"

No comments: