Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Blessed Messes

 and a clean scene

ethical ethereal, paradise pairs (and pears!), heavenly hovels, lovely lives, holy lowly, sacredly aching

personally, I believe we are only bodies.   We're like bubbles, that eventually pop.  Or candles, that burn down.   Or flowers, that wilt.  Or snowmen.  Life is short.  Seize the day.

Silence is golden.   You can find God in the quiet.  You can hear her.  So I'll shut up.   I'm a stranger to myself.   I learn new things from what I have written, in the past, revisited.  So I'll shut up.  And sometimes noise annoys.   A sound mind...  is prayer without ceasing madness?  Is god mad?  I AM

Tchaikovsky Hymn of the Cherubim, on YouTube 

:-)

Ugh.  misery.   Dead end.  Feeling low.  Like owL.   Am I making owls lives worse?  This music is intense.  Tchaikovsky’s hymn of the cherubim, for an hour, off youtube.  I’m alone, with Rover and the cat and the hamster.   And my thoughts.  My blog.  My record.  I guess I’ve said everything.   So I’ll let God speak, in the silence.   

I’m basically a fly.   I’m just an animal, that eats too much pig.  Sorry, pigs.  Standard American diet has got me feeling down.   I’m an addict.  Pastor tacos.  Los pericos.   Uno regular, uno super.  Lo usual.  Should I fast?  Should I go to safeway.  I have cream cheese, bread, tomatoes, coffee, milk and half and half, eggs, gnc powder, apples and peanut butter, and oatmeal.   No need to shop.   I like to bake myself in the sun, off and on.  


I could read wikipedia, email, news, masd, or books left out for me, here.  No lack of stimulus.  I could go to Nations.  I can walk Rover.  I can pick up poop and oranges.  I can play with the hamster.  I can buy tacos.  At least I’m not eating shit.   Maybe I kind of am.  whatever.


V

You’re god Jesse.  I know


Pretty fly for a white guy

Brown dog

okay, life goes on

I’m maybe at the halfway point.   49.  50 in September.  6 months.


This music is glorious


churchiness-  

daze ahead, Jesus is the good news (if only truth).   

3 threes: mad, medically assisted dying.  foe, fruit of earth.  bat, blessed art thou.  rc, redemption of christ.  oblation, obstetric lay shun.  putting the scare in Iscariot.  

   sss, standing in solidarity with sinners.   lit during liturgy.  drunk on a donkey.  sister cistercian, can't chant.  magnifi-cat, Cappadocia Anatolia Turkey.   temporarily contemplative.   

   obsessed, repressed, or possessed.   (inexpressible love) said, expressed, put into words.  LD, lexio divina vs. lethal dose, latter day, lucifer devil; session processional, chance of chants, required choir,  internal intern, external execution, and an idle idol.


you're really really why for everybody, Jesse -v

No comments: