Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, March 27, 2021

BOB

Bit of babble

Pages, pay to jizz

Eat an apple, cum pewter

Listen to music, list ten 2 sick cat (mew)

write, right, rite, wright, and wryt

Wryting about catholic radio

1260 in my neck of the woods

Which happens to also have been my sat score

Rye bread as bread of life?  going awry

A wry sense of humor, jewish or russian

Gru and mossad, groot and moss

A vision was planted in my brain

A seed, blossoming into a tree of knowledge

Knowing biblically, I dunno

God knows all, they say

Sounds like a hypothetical, to me

Spiritual mafia is a band 

Psychic violence

Side kick with a violin

Vile inn, vile lynn, vial in

A kick to the side, under the table

Horseflies bite


Regal beagle, royal oil, king of things, queen of mean

A hog for a dog, a litter of white trash

Do hamsters taste like ham?

The kind kind, typing about a type

Muse sick, mew zick

A zick is a nickname for Isaac

Isaac the cat,  ðŸŽ¼


monster master

obedient, Obed y Ent (bible and Tolkien references)

proscribed and problematic behavior

masterclass in dog training, :-)

No comments: