Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, October 19, 2018

If I won the lottery

theoretical! I didn't!

Win the Lottery!
A Plan:

get lawyer (move? change name?) social security repay, dad college
buy ebike; new computer, phone, tablet; europe travel; massage;
joe frank, google AI, vacuum, air filter, clean water (drink, shower)...
keep dogwalking :-), exercise, get my own dog, BB/swim/yoga
house, car, wife, kids, hiking/camping, masters degree
blog: best of everything, syncretist religion- guest writers
powerbars, kind bars, clif bars (lol)
gym membership, swim music, bay to breakers
subscriptions to economist, FA, csmonitor, nytimes, mad, utne
move storage
Burmese, ike's, mtn mike's, sushi secrets, thai
publish blog to book
Buy library for prisoners, fund microloans (kiva, etc.),
bfc, wikipedia, procon, mfa, msf, amnesty int'l, red cross
greenpeace, world wildlife federation
all the award winners, bestsellers, most requested, and lists
masd, superbetter, yale happiness, big brother, prisonlit
visit bill gates
*solving the world's biggest problems, updated, distributed
no nukes
(berkeley free clinic, mercy for animals, medecins sans frontieres)

causes: basic need met, for all
peace (end, prevent war; foster cooperation, unity)
food, (no hunger, famine, starvation, malnutrition) (no food waste) (delicious veg)
health/msf (single payer for humanity, human right) (mother theresa)(drs w/o borders)
environment, bill gates
justice, consult vicki (tablets for prisoners?)

buy carbon offsets at airports
german efficiency recycling, worldwide
water pods, replace plastic

librarian at GTU, :-)
endorphins, distance running

family and friends
consult with other (past) winners, recommendations
move every few years.
Explore!

spend a billion!?!: research other billionaires, pope, professors, best ideas: contest? College essays?
most happiness for the dollar (drug legalization?) (adopt) (jesuit) (put money to work, kiva etc.)

Really, my first thought would be putting aside enough to pay for rent/expenses for the rest  of my life, and putting the rest to work through microloans.
foundation? anonymous?

No comments: