Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

negativeland

pain and hatred
pah!

buddhism has its work cut out for it.

war, killing, murder, death
pain and suffering, torture
misery, anguish, despair
anger, hatred, rage, wrath, fury
vs.
peace, mercy, kindness, compassion
charity, feeling alive, clean
happiness, comfort, joy, pleasure, fun
love, forgiveness

I really don't  think it's all good.  or god is everywhere.  or evil doesn't exist.
or that I shouldn't have aversion to the former, or attraction to the latter...

what say you?
is nonexistence equal to existence?
pain is only temporary, and this too will pass?

Nietszche (I learned from Philosophy Talk) believed Jesus needed love to such a great extent that he created (the concept of?) hell for those that didn't love/follow/believe him. 

I'm not sure, but I'm leaning toward a desire to have the devil burn in hell.
My voice, David A. Eldridge, says he's the devil, and I'm inclined to agree.
He causes me real suffering, torments me with headshocks/chest pains/ unwanted (telepathic/schizophrenic) voice.   
Whoever sends someone to hell, deserves hell themselves, I've thought earlier.
As long as incarceration is hellish, I'm against lawyers for prosecution.
To extinguish my own suffering, do I need to accept his rotten presence in my life?
He won't relent.  I hate him.
I hate the pain, the voice, and my mental illness/taking meds.
I feel possessed, the victim of mind control, and unjustly punished.
Fuck you, David, and go to hell, you piece of shit bastard.
That's really how I feel.  Just leave me alone, all right?

You would think that if you experience hell, you wouldn't want others to go there.
But the opposite is often (usually?) true, I guess.

No comments: