Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hell

caution, adult themes/strong language

Ahh, bloody hell. It's a fucking abortion hurricane in here. Body parts, spatter, slippery smear. The remnants of released rage, controlled fury. What the fuck am I looking at. Horror. Scenes that can never be un-seen. Women and children screaming. Men committing suicide. Crazed maniacs tearing each others' throats out with their teeth. Babies thrown against walls. Madness. Sporadic gunfire ratatat-tatting, exploding skulls into bits of brain, seemingly everywhere. But this is not war. War is hell, they say: This is worse than hell. War has a logic, a rationale, goals, objectives, victory. But here, this place, there is no rationality anywhere, save maybe what little remains for survival, in a world where life will never be worth living again, of that you can be sure. There is no going back. Everyone is for themselves. There are no sides. Trust no one. An ongoing tragedy, with zombie-eyed, empty, lifeless victims in shock, tears, pain. I am one of them. I cannot help anyone, not myself, nobody, no one. There can be no consolation, no remedy, no healing, no wellness, no recovery, reparation, or undoing. I am helpless before a power greater than myself. God is said to be love, but God is dead. The only love here is a sadistic love of inflicting pain. Cold hatred and suicidal vengeance rule. The devil has demanded justice. Combat, once elegant, has degenerated into a fright-fest of inexplicable savagery. A crime scene of mass cruelty and torture, hatred of life, unadulterated evil, hopeless despair and longing for death. Death, the price of sin. Vengeance is mine, sayeth Darkness. And he wants apocalyptic annihilation. Hell always comes as a surprise. Death is merciful, but there is no mercy here. The Darkness is never satisfied.

The devil
Inexplicable, you say? Meat is murder, as any child knows. I quote the bible: Thou shalt not kill, the price of sin is death, and vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord. God is a man of war. As you know, from Sun Tzu, the art of war is deception. Hell is heaven! Hahaha.
Wickedness and evil, once considered banal, I have justly made exceptional here. I am proud to say I have created the absurd heights of extremity, regarding turpitude, far far from the normality of carnivorous delight, and its background of mostly unseen animal apocalypse. A horrible business, that. Abattoirs are the modern holocaust. Despicable humanity will have its due. You, unfortunately, are not one of the exceptions. Welcome to hell, good sir. You can expect torment, continuous and unrelenting, in the form of the all-consuming fear of our random process of doled out agony and suffering, and of course the expectation and certainty of unrestrained and viciously painful lethality, unleashed on the guilty, the deserving, the rotten, the brutal, the criminal, the sources of misery and anguish, reaping their just desserts. Justice is sweet! The icing on the cake, I dare say. Mmm, flesh. You guys are so good. Your pain is delicious. You know it's fair, so prepare to despair!  Now for justice: Let the torture commence!

loss of control, incarceration,
with simultaneous gloom, nausea, pain, fear
madness: head shocks, chest pains, intrusive and unwelcome voice
hatred and suicidal ideation

No comments: