Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
Ladies- I'm a single, straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 51) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Truth vs. Currency

my take on "the marketplace of ideas"

which ideas have purchase in the m.o.i.?

Part of the schizophrenic experience seems to be voices that contradict, contrast, and challenge your thoughts.

Commentary on your beliefs, such as "i believe everything you think is wrong"
To which a funny reply/response would be, "You're absolutely right"

anyway,
this process reminds me of the Scientific Method, which holds nothing sacred, and holds all theories to be temporary, until something better comes along.

'Question Authority' and 'Don't Believe Everything You Think'
The contrarian skeptic in my head..

Also, it (ideas vs. their opposite) makes me think of matter vs. antimatter,
popes vs. antipopes, christ vs. antichrist,
me vs. anti-me, (opposites attract?), you vs. anti-you?

Anyway, telepathy seems to be probing beliefs, determining either the truth,
or what is believed to be true, held to be true (if not in fact real)

I definitely believe in an other that can hear my thoughts.
"You are not alone" (prayer is heard, if not answered)
But WHO, is the question, can hear thought?
I suspect that a Godly "source" is actually a hyper-intelligent human that generates the thoughts of others, as opposed to actually hearing them.  But maybe someone can hear an entire restaurant, and make sense of it, for example.   This power is supplemented by an ability to test which of his own ideas "take" or "have currency."   Just a theory.

No comments: