Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
Ladies- I'm a single, straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 51) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

God is a corporation

Godco

The word of God has many authors
God refers to himself in the plural
There are many Gods

also
Jesus is now dead, unless you consider him 'christianity' (the "body of christ", like the "body politic")
"good" is a social construct.
each religion has its own God, which is collectively defined and re-defined by the entire community

also
God is one....but is one plural?

How many people are in your head?  At least two, in my case, in my opinion.
(but I'm working on it) (it being psychic eviction)
maybe the mind is inherently shared (everyone's?)

music
there's someone in my head but it's not me -Pink Floyd
I'm a million different people from one day to the next, I can't change.. -The Verve
I am the walrus, kookoo ka choo (lol) -the beatles

then again,
I am Jesse (Jesus, Chuy, Isai) (the whole office of the eucharist, god makes forget)
and
I am Teshara (as earth) (t' share uh)

I say we're all God, but maybe I'm more God than others
most people who say they are god are crazy, but I think I'm logically coherent.
we are each the center of our own universe
I'm more of a god of my world than yours, maybe
one's world impinges on others through memes, dreams, telepathy, law, interaction
all I'm really saying is I am good
but I believe in basic goodness, so that's not saying much

No comments: